JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

After receiving my pair yesterday I'm extremely impressed. The green is used just right on this model and the leather is tremendous. Similar leather kt that on the family forever 1's. Love this shoe and will probably move my Carmine's since I like these more. Can't wait to wear then
All of this! I'm so pleased with these and my FF 1s. I'm still trying to understand how JB managed to price the FF 1'S at $120 with that quality.

They have all arrived... 

And I must say they are str8 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
It's possible because these are without a doubt the mold of this so called quality upgrade that will come next year at that outrageous price. Anyone who got these retail got over hard price wise !
I think that the Jordan 6 Spizikes were a test run for the "remastered" Jordans next year. They can produce these for $170, so why cant all Jordan retroes be this good quality

just picked these up from my boy and I have to agree the quality is up to par just like the family forever 1s. Some of the best leather iv'e seen on a retro in a while. The cigars weren't that bad either.

leather was great but quality control was iffy on em. had pairs with the jumpmans on the back at completely different spots

Since everyone shot down my info....any numbers on these spizike VI? I can't imagine GR retros every being this good either even with price increase.

gawkk damn why can't it be fridayy already. seeing all these pictures makes me salty and mine is coming tomorrow. i can't imagine not getting one. stop taunting me with the leather. i want to feel it so bad... 

Got a late call for a raffle ticket on Sunday for a left over pair, yes on Sunday.  Who would have thought they'd call on Sunday?!  Anyways, I had to drive to the oil change place garbage can where I had threw away the ticket earlier that morning (thinking that I had struck out), found my ticket with minimal garbage touching, and drove 40 minutes to HoH.  The important thing is I got them and the lesson is hold on to your raffle ticket for a few days.  Leather is so buttery soft.

Got a late call for a raffle ticket on Sunday for a left over pair, yes on Sunday.  Who would have thought they'd call on Sunday?!  Anyways, I had to drive to the oil change place garbage can where I had threw away the ticket earlier that morning (thinking that I had struck out), found my ticket with minimal garbage touching, and drove 40 minutes to HoH.  The important thing is I got them and the lesson is hold on to your raffle ticket for a few days.  Leather is so buttery soft.
Now that is dedication at its finest :pimp: The best post in this thread :wink:

You have been repped[emoji]128077[/emoji]

:lol: yea, never throw out your ticket until a week after the release is done.

Yeah now I know better... the FTL and Champs closer to me usually usually opens it up to fcfs at 6pm Sat. for pairs not picked up, so I was surprised when I got the call, had a "Oh Poop" moment when I knew I just threw away the ticket and couldn't negotiate to get the shoes without a ticket.  I had struck out online on Sat. morning, so it all worked out, and there are bigger problems in this world then fetching a raffle ticket for Js from a garbage can.  Just thought it was a crazy  war story that NTers could understand and appreciate.  Thanks for the rep. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom