JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Ain't nobody returning nothing when they can sell for more than retail without trying. Don't be baited.

Everybody isn't out to make a quick dollar. I returned shoes in the past and I also looked out for people for retail and even less.

Damn I really wanted these and was bout to pay that resale for bout 270, till those kobe ids dropped and that was over wit lol now I'm glad I didn't. I think I can find these for at least 250 maybe 225 if I'm lucky

Damn I really wanted these and was bout to pay that resale for bout 270, till those kobe ids dropped and that was over wit lol now I'm glad I didn't. I think I can find these for at least 250 maybe 225 if I'm lucky

im salty AF on that kobe id i had a dope id in my cart, put the phone down to change a diaper , came back & it was sold out

Returned them earlier. I was afraid that over time it could get worse, I also didn't know others pairs came like that

Last edited:
here I am wasted 3 hours copping it on release day and failed miserably

he could have assisted like me instead of returning it

could have done a little favor and humanly heart

if there is anyone else returning, please post it here for assist 

could return the favor in the future too 

:frown:

About to start grabbing 2 pairs again just in case of flaws. I stopped doing it because I didn't want to keep sending pairs back or having my money tied up while waiting for someone to take them off my hands

I must say, comparing these to the motorsport 6s they seem like they have the same leather and shape. Its crazy.

Back
Top Bottom