JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

On this planet, all over the internet. Just a quick search of ebay shows completed listings for a pair at $240, another at $222.50, another at $230, one at $231.50, one at $280, one at $290, one at $300, one at $295, one at $310, another at $275, another at $350, and another one at $216. So not to say that they won't go over $300, but that's certainly not the main price you can get them for. At that's again only ebay, and not through instagram or facebook. These aren't hard to find at all, and are somewhat disliked in fact compared to the Infrared 23's and Slam Dunks.

Though those are also 10.5's, prices might vary for smaller or larger sizes.

sorry i dont buy off ebay

sorry i dont buy off ebay

Doesn't take away from the FACT that the going rate for them on the secondary market is way lower than $300. I had two extra pairs that I couldn't GIVE away for $250 2-3 months ago. There's the streets (fb/local/CL), NT/ISS/forums, ebay, consignment (FC/RIF/etc)... From cheapest to most expensive.

Just cuz you don't buy on ebay doesn't mean other people won't. He asked for going rate, it was accurate. The popularity and in turn resale value in these was low, hence the market rate, not necessarily because of fake/GM pairs floating around.

Nice custom job, who did you use?

was gonna take mine and turn them into something similar to the LeBron 6 Big Apple

Doesn't take away from the FACT that the going rate for them on the secondary market is way lower than $300. I had two extra pairs that I couldn't GIVE away for $250 2-3 months ago. There's the streets (fb/local/CL), NT/ISS/forums, ebay, consignment (FC/RIF/etc)... From cheapest to most expensive.

Just cuz you don't buy on ebay doesn't mean other people won't. He asked for going rate, it was accurate. The popularity and in turn resale value in these was low, hence the market rate, not necessarily because of fake/GM pairs floating around.
I sold mine for $350 a size 9.5 back in Oct o it is possible.

Last edited:
I got a customer saying the pair I sent him was fake. Obviously, they're not because I got them from an authorized retailer. So I have an open paypal claim to deal with. He was comparing the Spizike 6 to his carmine and sport blue 6's. If my memory serves me right, the Spizike has the overall look from the regular retro 6 but there are differences (i.e. Lace locks, sock liner, perforation holes, etc), right? My extra pairs are in my storage unit and I won't be able to take a look until this weekend. Does anyone that has both confirm this? Thanks in advance for those that have both the Spizike and gr retro 6's...

Last edited:
I got a customer saying the pair I sent him was fake. Obviously, they're not because I got them from an authorized retailer. So I have an open paypal claim to deal with. He was comparing the Spizike 6 to his carmine and sport blue 6's. If my memory serves me right, the Spizike has the overall look from the regular retro 6 but there are differences (i.e. Lace locks, sock liner, perforation holes, etc), right? My extra pairs are in my storage unit and I won't be able to take a look until this weekend. Does anyone that has both confirm this? Thanks in advance for those that have both the Spizike and gr retro 6's...
Why is he claiming fake? What is his reasoning behind his claim? Yes sock liner is different, and the lace locks are like the 5 lace locks and not the regular 6 lace locks

Why is he claiming fake? What is his reasoning behind his claim? Yes sock liner is different, and the lace locks are like the 5 lace locks and not the regular 6 lace locks

He was comparing the perforation holes and saying they weren't exactly the same as his Carmine's and Sport Blue's. He also pointed to some glue spots on the midsole which is probably just a manufacturer flaw. He also said he has an app to verify the barcode on the shoe and nothing comes up for the Spizike 6. I didn't ask him what app that was because using an app to verify authenticity seems ludicrous.

He was comparing the perforation holes and saying they weren't exactly the same as his Carmine's and Sport Blue's. He also pointed to some glue spots on the midsole which is probably just a manufacturer flaw. He also said he has an app to verify the barcode on the shoe and nothing comes up for the Spizike 6. I didn't ask him what app that was because using an app to verify authenticity seems ludicrous.
Everything is pretty much the same as other 6s except these have better leather than the sport blues he mentioned, the lace locks are different, and the sock liner. All the perforations holes should follow the same pattern. He's clearly trying to pull one on you.

better present every piece of evidence u have to paypal. they usually side with the buyer on this so stay on it bro

Everything is pretty much the same as other 6s except these have better leather than the sport blues he mentioned, the lace locks are different, and the sock liner. All the perforations holes should follow the same pattern. He's clearly trying to pull one on you.

better present every piece of evidence u have to paypal. they usually side with the buyer on this so stay on it bro
Appreciate the feedback fellas. I'm still waiting for him to ship the shoes back to me. I think at the end of the day, he probably is nitpicking the flaws and just had buyers remorse.  

Appreciate the feedback fellas. I'm still waiting for him to ship the shoes back to me. I think at the end of the day, he probably is nitpicking the flaws and just had buyers remorse.  
oh i misunderstood, i thought he was trying to get a refund and keep the shoes. u should be good then

Back
Top Bottom