JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Man I'm sick as hell dude stalls me out a week after me paying then sends me an empty box! Smh I don't believe fam got me like that
mean.gif
yo i received a denver phonebook inside of a yeezy foam box about 2 months ago...i got refunded within a few days from paypal...be happy you payed through invoice instead of the whole paypal gift scam

It's crazy to think that this marketing scheme by JB is charging 500+ for a pair of 11s and 29s no less. when five years ago they were charging 310 for the countdown pack that included bred 11s and taxi 12.

Smh

It's crazy to think that this marketing scheme by JB is charging 500+ for a pair of 11s and 29s no less. when five years ago they were charging 310 for the countdown pack that included bred 11s and taxi 12.

Smh

If/when this pack sells out, we are just telling Nike/JB that we will take anything. If those shoes where sold individually, they still wouldn't be be $500.

I can't wait until they drop the $600 remastered Black cement pack. It will include a pair of black cement 3s, and a pair of black cement jordan slides. SMH.

Smh
If/when this pack sells out, we are just telling Nike/JB that we will take anything. If those shoes where sold individually, they still wouldn't be be $500.

I can't wait until they drop the $600 remastered Black cement pack. It will include a pair of black cement 3s, and a pair of black cement jordan slides. SMH.

Too funny.....but true! I been saying forever that inflaltion doesn't go that fast and that high! The gmp pack was two ago for $350.....a $40 increase from the cdp packs. Where did a now $150 increase come from????? At least add a slide, tshirt and hat with 2 pair of shoes for $500.

Still looking at this shoe and thinking, what was the "designer" doing?

"Hmm we got some white on the midsole, and red on the upper...hmmm I think green and black would be amazing!" like green/red, black/white... kinda the opposite? isnt that a no-no?

I get the intention, but it just hurts my eyes how mych potential they wouldve had...

anyone catch a pair off the restock? would've been nice if I got one :lol:

$250-$300

$250.00 deadstock on what planet ?
maybe for some gm/early releases with the retro 6 lacelock

More like $325.00 to $350.00

On this planet, all over the internet. Just a quick search of ebay shows completed listings for a pair at $240, another at $222.50, another at $230, one at $231.50, one at $280, one at $290, one at $300, one at $295, one at $310, another at $275, another at $350, and another one at $216. So not to say that they won't go over $300, but that's certainly not the main price you can get them for. At that's again only ebay, and not through instagram or facebook. These aren't hard to find at all, and are somewhat disliked in fact compared to the Infrared 23's and Slam Dunks.

Though those are also 10.5's, prices might vary for smaller or larger sizes.

Last edited:
I don't know how accurate those prices are, I'd say they go for $280+. I've seen cigar/champagnes for 300, no way those are real. Gotta be careful with vis, a lot of close fakes out there.

Back
Top Bottom