JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Said it before, these are the best new Vl's to drop this year.

no doubt, motorsport 6 quality and looks clean. Im def after a double and that's not something I ever have done before. Im just not willing to pay more then retail for a second pair

Man I'm sick as hell dude stalls me out a week after me paying then sends me an empty box! Smh I don't believe fam got me like that :smh:

Man I'm sick as hell dude stalls me out a week after me paying then sends me an empty box! Smh I don't believe fam got me like that :smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Can't stand people who do this ****. By the grace of God it's never happened to me, and the worst I can say about sellers is that some don't ship quickly enough, and others don't even bother to keep you updated. Good that you've opened a claim though and I hope it all goes smoothly.

Wish there was more you could do to burn his ***.

Going rate on these? Im 100% I need a double but I aint about to do it if ppl are asking for too much above retail

Thanks man. I figured, lil too much to pay for a double in my books. If I get lucky I do if not il move on
You can definitely get lucky, maybe a little cheaper locally, but too good of a deal greatly increases your chances of getting screwed over like homeboy here did.

You can definitely get lucky, maybe a little cheaper locally, but too good of a deal greatly increases your chances of getting screwed over like homeboy here did.

No doubt. I seen a pair on a FB group here for 350AUD and passed, I want under 300AUD. But theres always that risk, id never buy a really low priced item of ebay, FB ya can legit check that person etc lil easier but nothings foul proof

yea I filed claim with PayPal and it was thru invoice
since the idiot was dumb enough to send u an empty box, you should contact the shipping company to get proof of the weight of the package so u can send that to paypal for proof. 

if he was a smart but still a ***** *** scammer lol he would have put something to make it weigh roughly the same as the shoes

since the idiot was dumb enough to send u an empty box, you should contact the shipping company to get proof of the weight of the package so u can send that to paypal for proof. 

if he was a smart but still a ***** *** scammer lol he would have put something to make it weigh roughly the same as the shoes
Yea got to get that weight because paypal just going to get that tracking to see if it reached first.

Back
Top Bottom