JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

hows the releases down in melbourne is it as crazy as miami,duval,orlando or tampa?
From my earlier post. In Melbourne Lately the hype for Jordan's is getting crazy here. It depends on the release, how early people get to the stores. Hype for some shoes in Melbourne can be crazy. For the Jordan 6 Champagne, cigar and 11 low infrared release people were lining up for 5 days (I suspect with a lot of ghost chairs). For the Jordan Black metallic lab people lined up for about 18 hours. I am assuming the lines will be about the same as the Black metallic lab shoes for the Spizike 6s release on Saturday. For most GR Jordans if you arrive a few hours early you will generally get your pair. I am not sure how it is in miami,duval,orlando or tampa, how is it there for Jordan releases ?

these pics are fire
Thos on feet pics look
nthat.gif

Stuck out at all three places I entered raffles. 2 HOH and 1 Champs. On to the next release.

I dont think a NT thread can always gauge hype. There are many sneaker heads not on NT. I think this will be an instant sell out like most Jordan retros.

i was bein sarcastic, but i know there was no way to gauge that

just won the raffle for these via NikeSF. don't see the hype for them :shrug

What is the resale looking like for these? My homie asked me just in case he strikes but I haven't been paying any attention to this release at all. Thanks in advance.

Whelp no stores near me are getting these, ill have to try my luck on NDC and if i do cop i have a coupon waiting to be used just for these 
happy.gif

Whelp no stores near me are getting these, ill have to try my luck on NDC and if i do cop i have a coupon waiting to be used just for these 
happy.gif
i think after the fiasco with all the 20% off codes Nike is no longer allowing coupons on new releases or IDs

this thread is only 31 pages, what hype?

Explain that to the 887 lurkers..... On a lighter note there are some success stories but I there are folks saying stores are not even getting a FSR. I going to head to Champs a little early in the morning to hopefully be on the safe side.

Back
Top Bottom