JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

only one way to find out, wait until tomorrow
laugh.gif
A lot of stores are done doing calls though
Lmao yea I figured as much smh. Guess there's always some hope :ohwell:  

(Champs 42nd is doing 9-12 tomorrow btw for anyone who didn't know - I unfortunately won't be entering) 

you're talking about last years champ pack?
The champagne and cigar Jordan 6 pack.

The hype is real in Melbourne for these. People have been lining up since this morning for these. So will be about 24 hours total line to get the shoes. There is about 25 people at FTL at the moment waiting.

I think it will be online or bust for me

The hype is real in Melbourne for these. People have been lining up since this morning for these. So will be about 24 hours total line to get the shoes. There is about 25 people at FTL at the moment waiting.

im a sucker for red shoes...already got a pair of infrared23 6s......im 0-5 on raffles....FML...

What size are you guys striking out so bad? 0-9 geesh, I hope u win everything for the rest of the year.

smh man if you put in 9 raffles and didnt get a call yet, i know my 4 raffles are useless. some places did say thursday and friday tho, so, i guess there's still i chance 
True, and even if it says wed/thurs under the ticket procedure online nowadays I've still had a couple friday calls.

It ain't over til' its over...

(even though I gotta bad feeling its over) 

laugh.gif
 at dude earlier who said they'll cancel your order if you use a promo code. If you didn't STEAL the promo code, there's no reason they'll cancel your order. I'm saving the promo code that was given to me directly from NDC when the MC option comes back for the Kobe 9 Flyknit Low.

Wasn't sure about these, but seeing more pics, I'm liking them more. Could do without the green and graphic liner, but whatever.
At first i thought the green was a miss.  But looking at them it goes.  I like the graphics on the liner. The padding is comfortable also.  I was gonna pass on this at first, but once in hand, like someone else posted , it's right.

At first i thought the green was a miss.  But looking at them it goes.  I like the graphics on the liner. The padding is comfortable also.  I was gonna pass on this at first, but once in hand, like someone else posted , it's right.
The green bothers me as well.  However, the rest of the shoe looks good and outweighs the out of place green.

So.... Anyone who usually goes PC trying mobile this week on NDC? I'm not tryna get removed from the line for these like I did on lebron elites

So.... Anyone who usually goes PC trying mobile this week on NDC? I'm not tryna get removed from the line for these like I did on lebron elites

Never had a problem being removed from the line ( knock on wood ) I believe as long you have a good connection where ever you are located you should be fine mobile.

Last edited:

Will these be on Nike.com.au? 

Sharing my success story.

My local champs told me they were doing RSVP tickets at 5pm Thursday. I lucked out being off from work today. I decided to call at 3pm to "make sure" nothing changed.
Me: What time are you guys issuing tickets for the jordan 6s?
The employee says: Ummmm, i think 3;30pm, there's already a line.
Me: :stoneface: So i head there and after about an hour wait was able to secure a pair for me and my bro.

First successful retail cop since me somehow getting through on Eastbay fo the Bred 1s.

Sharing my success story.

My local champs told me they were doing RSVP tickets at 5pm Thursday. I lucked out being off from work today. I decided to call at 3pm to "make sure" nothing changed.
Me: What time are you guys issuing tickets for the jordan 6s?
The employee says: Ummmm, i think 3;30pm, there's already a line.
Me: :stoneface: So i head there and after about an hour wait was able to secure a pair for me and my bro.

First successful retail cop since me somehow getting through on Eastbay fo the Bred 1s.
just something I noticed, if a store says they are doing tickets at 5 why would you go at 5 to get the tickets(like you were planning on doing)?
Wouldn't it make sense to go at least a few hours in advance?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom