JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Your going to wrap the bottom of your shoes with Saran Wrap so the soles don't get dirty?

I'm starting to wonder if along the way some people have forgotten that the purpose of a shoes sole is to get dirty.
i'ts because I DON'T WANT IT TO GET DIRTYYYY. its MY shoes anyway.. Some people want to preserve their shoes as much as possible. i hope you know thats a fact.

I didn't say you couldn't do what you wanted with your shoes, just perplexed by the people that go against using something for its intended purpose.

For all I know you Saran Wrap the tires on your car also, to keep them from getting dirty.

I didn't say you couldn't do what you wanted with your shoes, just perplexed by the people that go against using something for its intended purpose.

For all I know you Saran Wrap the tires on your car also, to keep them from getting dirty.
laugh.gif

Dead

anyone know why i had endless captcha while trying to add them to my cart on ndc this morning. no matter how many i correctly completed  another one poped up

anyone know why i had endless captcha while trying to add them to my cart on ndc this morning. no matter how many i correctly completed  another one poped up

It wasn't anything you did, every release with any sort of hype the last 2 weeks has been plauged with captcha errors.

It wasn't anything you did, every release with any sort of hype the last 2 weeks has been plauged with captcha errors.
ok. guess i just had bad luck then, thanks for the info. i wanted to make sure if i was doing something wrong not to repeat it for next weeks release on the 3s.

im here in LA...home of the hypebeasts like myself...i had to have the shoe for 320 today.....LA average prices are like 3-350ish.....lower if u lucky...i aint trippin...aint no thang but a chicken wang ya dig
who still saying but a chicken wang
roll.gif

The most exasperating thing to see on IG is when these hypebeasts take a picture of stacks of Jordan boxes and see them jacking up the prices for more than double the retail price. It is just not right!

I don't know why. I got that too. I use iphone and ipad, both of them I have to do captcha 2 times but I go thru on iphone.

Dude in one of my facebook groups said he has sizes 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, and 14, but wants $330. :lol: Straight up jokes in there sometimes.

Ndc having system errors. None of my orders are showing. Called customer service and their systems are down as well

Mine did the same exact thing but I was lucky to eventually add them to cart and checkout. First time I've seen that before.

I get that on all computers and mobile devices every release, regardless of numbers or demand. Half the time I can't even add a pair of air max on a Tuesday without all kind of errors anymore.

I just said screw it and acted like NDC didn't exist today. Which sucks now bc other than super GRs I have no access to any in store sneaker locally or within 350 miles. Ol backpack Jimmy and End came through for me tho! All manual and I don't how to code my way out of a paper sack. Many years of experience on the same sites comes in handy tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom