JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Was able to cop $250 after making a meetup offer to a guy off ebay for a sz12. Normally a 11.5 but a crease protector will fix that.

Where can i find a 11.5? They are extint! This 12 isnt going on my feet after trying my GMP on which is a 12. Like a boat!

I got a question Kinda new to this I wanted to know if you know if a new hoh or footlocker open up if the restock recent releases an employee told me that they might get the 6 spizike restock on tuesdays and thursdays I was
Wondering if you guys know if there is any truth behind that I aint trying to wake up early and get dubbed you feel me so any help I would appreciate I know all ya do in here is keep it a buck thanks and stay up

I got a question Kinda new to this I wanted to know if you know if a new hoh or footlocker open up if the restock recent releases an employee told me that they might get the 6 spizike restock on tuesdays and thursdays I was
Wondering if you guys know if there is any truth behind that I aint trying to wake up early and get dubbed you feel me so any help I would appreciate I know all ya do in here is keep it a buck thanks and stay up
Normally, yes.

The Streets are sleeping on these and that's no bias.

I have a feeling this will be sought after a couple years down the road.

Still kick myself for not copping Motorsports when they dropped.

What's the best way to tell if the shoes r legit or not..found a local person for 230..thanx for the help

I wore my pair this past weekend, and loved the fit of them. I am a true 11.5 and they fit perfectly!

how these fit iam
What's the best way to tell if the shoes r legit or not..found a local person for 230..thanx for the help
you can't really tell if these shoes are fake or not just by looking at pictures alone, most fakes these days are absolutely identical to the authentic shoes, for these spizike 6s one way of telling is by the print pattern on the inside of the shoe the real ones are more complex and the fakes are more simplier also the leather texture on the real ones feel more sophisticated compared to the fakes

you can't really tell if these shoes are fake or not just by looking at pictures alone, most fakes these days are absolutely identical to the authentic shoes, for these spizike 6s one way of telling is by the print pattern on the inside of the shoe the real ones are more complex and the fakes are more simplier also the leather texture on the real ones feel more sophisticated compared to the fakes
I saw somewhere, just can't remember where, that fakes also have the wrong shade of green on the bottom and the wrong lace locks. I recommend to do a legit check. 

i just received my pair today and i must say the leather quality is amazing and I'm surprised these weren't $225+ retail...im contemplating on sending these to a customizer to turn the white midsole blacc

I saw somewhere, just can't remember where, that fakes also have the wrong shade of green on the bottom and the wrong lace locks. I recommend to do a legit check. 
they fixed the lace locks on the fakes so you cant trust that

how these fit iam

This unfortunately nowadays the detail on the pattern is very key.

Back
Top Bottom