Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

no stores in nyc will get them???
nerd.gif

Lemme be the 1st to ask for the oop.. I still HATE Nike for closing NTMiami.. These 8s are on my must list.. Didn't HoH get the 9s tho? Idk why I have that thought in my head.

Last edited:
ugh i want these man i dont stand a chance
mean.gif
Yep.

Still have cash left over from the "Yeezy fund", and been saving it for resale on these shoes specifically (not necessary the 8s, but whatever this year's DB was).

I'll try on RD, strike out, then wait a few weeks and find a seller who needs the cash, donate my $180 to OHSU, and bite on a pair.

As much as I want them, not going to let the failure on release date completely bum me out.

Last edited:
Lemme be the 1st to ask for the oop.. I still HATE Nike for closing NTMiami.. These 8s are on my must list.. Didn't HoH get the 9s tho? Idk why I have that thought in my head.
i dont think hoh got them, just niketown n ndc if im not mistaken. 

im liking them. the best blue db to me will always be the 6 but these are def nice. better than the 10 at least
laugh.gif

I don't really see why the DB 10's get so much hate 
eyes.gif
 I liked them. Not sure what to think of these 8s.  

I think all of the other db Jordan's have aged well with the exception of the 1s. Those have been terrible from the first day I saw them

1s still look dope. :pimp:

Can't lie, I really want these 8s & the pennys. Hopefully the prices aren't od in the aftermarket. :\

These would definitely be a special occasion shoe for me, would only bring em out here and there.

These are intresting but my intrest in camping paying a service or hoping and praying for a shoe has cause me to lose intrest in limited kicks

been copping less and Gr's here and their. 

holiday releases are great this year even with hype its a 1000 times eaisier than this will be

plus they make a truck load for holidays 

side note glad to see this thread isn't as bad as the slam dunk 6's thread that only talked about, bots, links to ATC services, and resell smh......

hope this stays clean, looking forward to see how things turn out will try at lenox ATL but im sure they are doing RSVP and on that note im good i cant camp twitter all day B

Last edited:
I'm going to try to get these.. and i know i would have to pay for someone or something to help me get these.. the pre orders for these are already 500+.. which isnt fair..i want to cop these and triple sole protect the bottom and look like a fool rocking these..lol a proud fool.. i like the CW the glow peices and best of all.. the Icey Sole..

Pretty sure these will be available in GS also. The first DB too release in GS were the DB IV's.

These are intresting but my intrest in camping paying a service or hoping and praying for a shoe has cause me to lose intrest in limited kicks

been copping less and Gr's here and their. 

holiday releases are great this year even with hype its a 1000 times eaisier than this will be

plus they make a truck load for holidays 

side note glad to see this thread isn't as bad as the slam dunk 6's thread that only talked about, bots, links to ATC services, and resell smh......

hope this stays clean, looking forward to see how things turn out will try at lenox ATL but im sure they are doing RSVP and on that note im good i cant camp twitter all day B
Sadly I am also feeling the same. Love the sneaker game but lately its gotten crazy with the camping/bots/reseller prices.

Whats worse is I'm in Canada which makes it even harder to cop certain things. I do live in Toronto though luckily so probly one of the better (best?) places in Canada for shoes but its still really rough out here.

Not to mention I'm not a huge fan of buying online and dealing with all the people who will do any/everything to scam ppl. Got some horror stories from buying online over the years.

Now with all that said I love me my blue J's so for these I'll have to suck it up and go out and camp hoping for a pair or pay resellers 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
fcfs is better than that trash rsvp, there's a reason they started shifting sway from it and it ain't cuz it's good
i can't see them doing FCFS for dbs anymore, look how the federer campout was at mercer. DB's have way more hype. We shall see though

Back
Top Bottom