Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

not throwing shots or anything at you but I'm like 90% certain that the NTer who cart ooped you used a bot or back doored. I schleep tho

Of course he did why do you think he asked for his NDC account. People complain about bots but then praise people who get them an ATC.
"

thats the beginning & end of that convo ...seriously.... im scleep doe too

Last edited:

Yeah, 

2 diff shoes 

2 diff orders

same card and acct and address
you're allowed to get 1 of each in a single order

so there would be no problem for you to get 1 of each shoe in different orders

unless you got doubles of each

You got a thing for GaterBelts.
Please don't disrespect me like that. 

You're my homie in the ATC thread, how are you going to do me like that 
laugh.gif

not throwing shots or anything at you but I'm like 90% certain that the NTer who cart ooped you used a bot or back doored. I schleep tho

Of course he did why do you think he asked for his NDC account. People complain about bots but then praise people who get them an ATC.

Nike cant stop bots and they wouldn't want to. Bots help nike insta-sellout on every jordan release in a minute. Then they restock, sell out in a minute, its better than printing money.

You think they want sneakers hanging out on their site? I am sure they very much prefer the "sorry this item is sold out"
Probably one of the dumbest comments I've read, high demand makes shoes sell out, not bots. If bots never existed everyone would have a fair chance but the popular shoes would still sell out regardless, there's zero positives with regards to bot besides depriving everyone else and reselling.

"let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

everyone wants shadiness and advantages gone.....until they benefit from said advantages, both directly and indirectly. there are no morals or equality in buying shoes, paper is the only thing that talks.

Last edited:
"let he who is without son cast the first stone"

everyone wants shadiness and advantages gone.....until they benefit from said advantages, both directly and indirectly. there are no morals or equality in buying shoes, paper is the only thing that talks.
That's what the problem is, shoes became a meal ticket, people selling kids shoes 100 - 200 over retail. There's no equality buying shoes? This is dumb also, shoes aren't a necessity, they don't extend your life. If your life circles around buying and selling shoes to make a living, kill yourself.

Last edited:
Probably one of the dumbest comments I've read, high demand makes shoes sell out, not bots. If bots never existed everyone would have a fair chance but the popular shoes would still sell out regardless, there's zero positives with regards to bot besides depriving everyone else and reselling.

Not dumb at all actually, You know what makes high demand? Limited supply? You know what makes limited supply? A bunch of kids cleaning out your local store of all of their releases.

You can sit there an honestly tell me, remove the bots, remove the instant sell outs, remove the resellers that these DB8's would have sold out that fast? Or at all? I know about 40 Jordan heads personally...2, yes 2 actually like the DB8s. 0 are buying them. If you were able to walk into a footlocker on a Monday of a Saturday release and shoe is still on the shelf, you are passing on it 99% of the time.

What does Nike do every year, make a crappier shoe with bad QC, Re-release shows in same/different colorways, Raise price's.. The end result? Insta-sellouts. They are loving this game, and bots help Nike in every which way, stop doubting yourself. I am not a bot maker or sell ATC's but I am also not dumb either.

Congrats to everyone that got thru online.. I should've gotten up and tried my luck.. But I would've just been extra salty striking out

And lets not forget, campouts are getting horrible press for nike, they much rather sell out online. And you have shady employees..

You mean to tell me a manager of a store making $600wk, wont accept $50-100 per shoe held for someone? You going to stop that too? Below was not using a bot, how are you going to break out the brigade to stop these people too?
View media item 1274275

You're correct

90% lol I'd be shocked if it wasn't close to 98%. I wonder what the person used to OOP @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts
       :rofl:  

Chrome EXT

>D

:lol:

Still waiting on my Janos shipping, order said submitted but it says "preparing to ship" when I click it :nerd:

This one here I used something else. "BnB"

--

At the end of the day, you gotta adjust or keep striking out. Until they get rid of them, all that talk is nonesense... and then again they got these transformers on Ticketmaster.com going for a bunch of years and they haven't got around completely blocking it...

Anyways gratz to those who got em, don't want to derail this thread on to the next 1

Last edited:

you're allowed to get 1 of each in a single order

so there would be no problem for you to get 1 of each shoe in different orders

unless you got doubles of each
Didn't know that....

Please don't disrespect me like that. 

You're my homie in the ATC thread, how are you going to do me like that 
laugh.gif
There's a ATC thread??

Learning something everyday..........

That's what the problem is, shoes became a meal ticket, people selling kids shoes 100 - 200 over retail.

Okay so eliminate all bots atcs etc. 

That's going to stop resellers?
For 1, more people who just want the shoes to wear would actually have a chance instead of some computer savvy idiot. I don't care about resellers to be honest, do you, but these same resellers are grabbing pairs after pairs via bots. Basically if it was up to resellers they would grab any shoe available and resell them, leaving your only option to buy a pair of shoes for well over retail.

That's what the problem is, shoes became a meal ticket, people selling kids shoes 100 - 200 over retail. There's no equality buying shoes? This is dumb also, shoes aren't a necessity, they don't extend your life. If your life circles around buying and selling shoes to make a living, kill yourself.

lol so with your statement, what makes you or I more deserving of a pair than anyone else going for them? If I can make my pair free and pay for my nights out while school, you're damn right I'm going to take advantage of it. I'd be stupid not too. am I relying on shoes to put meals on my table? of course not. I only do this ever so often and if it's worth my time. but since you have everything figured out, you tell me where I as a 19 year old full time student, can make 2k on a Sunday sitting behind a computer outside of selling drugs lmao. or instead of adapting I could be pissed off about striking out cuz I let pride take over my ability to adapt with the game.

For 1, more people who just want the shoes to wear would actually have a chance instead of some computer savvy idiot. I don't care about resellers to be honest, do you, but these same resellers are grabbing pairs after pairs via bots. Basically if it was up to resellers they would grab any shoe available and resell them, leaving your only option to buy a pair of shoes for well over retail.
deleted, I'll keep my opinion to myself

Last edited:

Your whole argument is flawed.

#1, there are some "computer savvy kids" out there make more money then most sneaker shops and thats a fact.

#2 "If your life circles around buying and selling shoes to make a living, kill yourself", I know some people that could pay you to be their secretary with the money they are making off of sneakers. So for your stupid comment I will stick up for them as they don't post on NT. Think before you insult other people, you might be insulting people doing MUCH better in life then you are.

lol so with your statement, what makes you or I more deserving of a pair than anyone else going for them? If I can make my pair free and pay for my nights out while school, you're damn right I'm going to take advantage of it. I'd be stupid not too. am I relying on shoes to put meals on my table? of course not. I only do this ever so often and if it's worth my time. but since you have everything figured out, you tell me where I as a 19 year old full time student, can make 2k on a Sunday sitting behind a computer outside of selling drugs lmao. or instead of adapting I could be pissed off about striking out cuz I let pride take over my ability to adapt with the game.
Game? Sneakers and fashion isn't a game it's culture and that's the answer I'd expect from a 19 year old.

Nike cant stop bots and they wouldn't want to. Bots help nike insta-sellout on every jordan release in a minute. Then they restock, sell out in a minute, its better than printing money.

You think they want sneakers hanging out on their site? I am sure they very much prefer the "sorry this item is sold out"

That's what the problem is, shoes became a meal ticket, people selling kids shoes 100 - 200 over retail.

Okay so eliminate all bots atcs etc. 

That's going to stop resellers?

ur just salty basically... all that has & will continue to happen apparently just like your saltiness

Back
Top Bottom