Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

what?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh, wait. U must've used a bot and you scared now? Don't worry, I didn't post this with you in mind. If you got through you got through props to you. I'm posting this for people who DIDN'T get their pair---saying there is still a chance. YOU get out of here with your own junk.

Don't try me, boy. DO NOT.
Oh wow, I didn't realize I was talking to an 11 year old. What are you going to do exactly? E-thug on me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
what? :lol: :lol: Oh, wait. U must've used a bot and you scared now? Don't worry, I didn't post this with you in mind. If you got through you got through props to you. I'm posting this for people who DIDN'T get their pair---saying there is still a chance. YOU get out of here with your own junk.

Don't try me, boy. DO NOT.

Soooo let me get this straight, Nike does a release with most of their stock, everyone knows time/links. You dont get a pair

You think you have a better chance at the random cancelled orders they "might" place on the website at a random time/date? :rofl:

I hate to tell you this but people leave their bots running 24x7 its not just for countdown timers. Bots have a better % chance at a restock and random size add then on release day vs a human.

I'm not believing Meg is back till I see interceptions.  If your getting your order cancelled before it ships then you made some sort of rookie mistake.

Don't order more than one pair of a DB release unless you know what your doing.

Last edited:
Sad thing about cancellations is some other idiot gets them and even if their order gets cancelled also it's a never ending circle.

Soooo let me get this straight, Nike does a release with most of their stock, everyone knows time/links. You dont get a pair

You think you have a better chance at the random cancelled orders they "might" place on the website at a random time/date? :rofl:

I hate to tell you this but people leave their bots running 24x7 its not just for countdown timers. Bots have a better % chance at a restock and random size add then on release day vs a human.

ya'll are the most debby downer *** people I swear.... I'm simply providing people with info about what happens to the canceled pairs. I even said I highly doubt they'd go back on the site, but hey why not check periodically.

Geez. You got your pair ok cool but it's ok for those who didn't still have a little bit of hope. Maybe. I guess.

I'm not believing Meg is back till I see interceptions.  If your getting your order cancelled before it ships then you made some sort of rookie mistake.
Don't order more than one pair of a DB release unless you know what your doing.
Like there's a science to ordering shoes.

Sad thing about cancellations is some other idiot gets them and even if their order gets cancelled also it's a never ending circle.
I haven't seen a single cancellation e-mail from "Meg" or anyone else. foamwright said all his orders were cancelled but didn't show any proof (leads me to believe he didn't get any) and everyone else posting stupid pictures in here about "potential cancellations" is doing nothing more than trying to get attention and we all know who leads the role as the attention seeker on Niketalk. 

Last edited:
One of my orders Shipped...  

now waiting for my Free 5.0 to ship as well

that would be 2 orders, same CC and Same Address

When it says Limited to 1 per customer...   

Are you allowed to buy ONE of EACH ITEM off NDC

or 1 ITEM per ORDER...

Could i have bought 1 of each shoe from the DB collection

on same CC, Same NDC ACCT, SAME Address ?????

Last edited:
Like there's a science to ordering shoes.
I would say there is, there's two ATC services who absolutely murdered this release. 
why be so adamant about it tho?? I mean... I thought Nike trying to stop bots/reprimand ppl for using bots is a GOOD thing? It's not? Oh. My bad.
It would have been done already if it was that easy. People know when Nike activates a shoe on their website and can even tell you what sizes there are for crying out loud. 

why be so adamant about it tho?? I mean... I thought Nike trying to stop bots/reprimand ppl for using bots is a GOOD thing? It's not? Oh. My bad.
The majority of people posting in this thread used ATC services so they think your post is going at them.  Post what you want though, there are many people that want bots gone.

not throwing shots or anything at you but I'm like 90% certain that the NTer who cart ooped you used a bot or back doored. I schleep tho
Her shoes were added to cart with a bot and shes throwing stones?  I guess she feels like since she didn't do it herself she isn't part of the problem.
I want bots gone, I even have a petition going.

Last edited:
not throwing shots or anything at you but I'm like 90% certain that the NTer who cart ooped you used a bot or back doored. I schleep tho

Of course he did why do you think he asked for his NDC account. People complain about bots but then praise people who get them an ATC.

Nike cant stop bots and they wouldn't want to. Bots help nike insta-sellout on every jordan release in a minute. Then they restock, sell out in a minute, its better than printing money.

You think they want sneakers hanging out on their site? I am sure they very much prefer the "sorry this item is sold out"

Back
Top Bottom