Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

smh bruh, all this is going to do is tie $475 up for another 10 days, well ill have it back in time for the columbias and pantones :lol:
Like you said it is basically an interest free loan for the scammer, for some that's enough. He is scum.

Like you said it is basically an interest free loan for the scammer, for some that's enough. He is scum.
no big deal man I'll get the money back soon, you're really hurting for $475? Scum of the earth man. This last mishap shows me I'm not destined to have these DB8's lol onto the next one

no big deal man I'll get the money back soon, you're really hurting for $475? Scum of the earth man. This last mishap shows me I'm not destined to have these DB8's lol onto the next one
yea I feel you. I just copped a jacket on eBay from a no feedback seller and haven't received any replies to my messages to him. I will toss it up to him being new to eBay and not knowing how to use it for a week or two before I go through the process of getting my money back.

yea I feel you. I just copped a jacket on eBay from a no feedback seller and haven't received any replies to my messages to him. I will toss it up to him being new to eBay and not knowing how to use it for a week or two before I go through the process of getting my money back.

Its just having to wait for that money to get back,real annoying man.

filed a claim, called USPS as well and they said the weight on the box was 3 ounces in a small 9x6 ENVELOPE, lady said ill have the money back within 10 days. A lot of scum bags out there ill tell you guys.
That about wraps it up then, was hoping your package was just stuck. The sellers lack of response was the red flag.

Funny part is I go on IG and the fkrst thing is @sneakerlifeselling posting this guys IG and tagged pics of DB8s for 450 I put him on blast

I hope I can grab some DB penny's at a Decent Price

This Pic got my Feelings!

that Swoosh!!

I've been trying to figure out the PayPal scam reasoning since I started buying sneakers online. It seems like they link them to dummy accounts and pull the money before PayPal can get it back. That way PayPal fronts it and they "disappear". It's gotten to the point on scams that I've been sent some AF1s instead of DB foams [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I suggest ya stop buying off it unless it's a real store like thing...

They could send you anything you want. Fake tagged pictures. If I wanted to scam you I'll get the person who has the kicks to prove it's his by tagging it with my name... I'll save those pictures then get one of you. You'll see everything is good money and pay my thru paypal. I'll take the money out then close the paypal. PayPal ends up hunting me.

They could send you anything you want. Fake tagged pictures. If I wanted to scam you I'll get the person who has the kicks to prove it's his by tagging it with my name... I'll save those pictures then get one of you. You'll see everything is good money and pay my thru paypal. I'll take the money out then close the paypal. PayPal ends up hunting me.

This is exactly what happens

^yea but the buyer doesn't really care cuz they usually wind up getting their money back. It's just annoying having bread tied up

^yea but the buyer doesn't really care cuz they usually wind up getting their money back. It's just annoying having bread tied up
You ain't lying. Knowing you have to wait out the process is annoying as hell. But as long as you know you're getting your money back, you can ease up on the stressing.

If someone asks for a tag with their name put NOT in front of it. Hard to belee in 2014 people still tag someone else's name, LOL!

If someone asks for a tag with their name put NOT in front of it. Hard to belee in 2014 people still tag someone else's name, LOL!

This actually happen to me but he hit me with "send the package first, then I send you the money". I did it, he post the pic on IG like the shoes was his, sent no money and stop texting. Until 3 days later I get a text " You sent me an empty box with no shoes". I told him my PP invoice for them shoes is empty with no money and you post my shoes on IG and I dare you to flip this around me on social media because I save the text, got your phone # & address you damn dummy.

I never heard from the guy again. Wish i seen his face when he open that box. I love trolling these scammers. :lol:

Smh, a lot of tools out there man, I wanna try looking for a pair of these 8s but seems everybody playing these games

Paypal has a division for this scam.  They WILL involve the feds.  Then you can run, but: You will not pass go and you will not collect $200.

You will go to jail for scamming someone out of their J's......

are DB prices soaring?  i am trying to locate a pair for my boy i offered 550 for a sz 10 or 10.5

& most resellers are telling me to piss off!  they want 650 solid 

are DB prices soaring?  i am trying to locate a pair for my boy i offered 550 for a sz 10 or 10.5

If you looking to pay resell... reach out on Twitter to this dude

Shop_Swoosh
@Shop_Swoosh
DS db8 10.5 $575 shipped. Please RT pic.twitter.com/bcV2vJD0CF

Last edited:
yup. not just these but other db jordans have gone up as well.

Everytime I log into IG I see these for crazy prices. It's crazy because I know some ppl actually wanted to cop to wear them but yet resellers are doing what they do best. But ohhh well let em cook!

With the scam, if you gave them money, not on an invoice, through a money request, can u still get your money back? It wasn't gifted. I thought I was gettin a steal a few days after the release on the DB8s for 385. He said he shipped them but after a week their not here. Kinda worried, really wanted the DB8s, they remind me of a galaxy look. All help is appreciated, thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom