Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Weird enough, my pair from NDC shipped without Caden's story on the inner box flap..anybody else's pair came like that..??..

that's some b s that can happen. The story behind the shoe is pretty important. Not surprising with nike and jb lately unfortunately. 

if they restock these i hope they do it unannounced. That would be the best chance i would have online. Being near the computer at the right time.

i look every day on the internet for these in sz 8, i will probably never own a pair of these
frown.gif

Offering ppl 500 and basically getting laughed at, fools rather they collect dust than make 300+ profit smh
Sometimes you gotta pay to play. The extra 100 won't kill you and if you want em that bad you should just pay up.

Sometimes you gotta pay to play. The extra 100 won't kill you and if you want em that bad you should just pay up.
after tye nonsense I went through you're rite but I got, pantones, columbias, datas, melo 1s coming up as well lol

after tye nonsense I went through you're rite but I got, pantones, columbias, datas, melo 1s coming up as well lol
:lol: I feel you, that's why you gotta flip some of the upcoming stuff like legend blues to help offset you pairs.

If you got to flip shoes to pay for shoes you want, it's best you get into something else.
I used to think like this, but hey there's money to be made out there and it wouldn't be smart not to take advantage. I hord personally but I don't knock anyone's hustle.

That's my opinion and I won't waver from it, just like people copping shoes, wearing them twice and reselling just to say they had them.

Back
Top Bottom