Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

With the scam, if you gave them money, not on an invoice, through a money request, can u still get your money back? It wasn't gifted. I thought I was gettin a steal a few days after the release on the DB8s for 385. He said he shipped them but after a week their not here. Kinda worried, really wanted the DB8s, they remind me of a galaxy look. All help is appreciated, thanks in advance
yes pls file paypal claim asap 

anyone know if ssh boutique is good? he's the oe i got off originally but my gut is saying he's fake i got my other one off ebay waiting for those to arrive i opened up a case w my bank for ssh boutique i never received my its so far

With the scam, if you gave them money, not on an invoice, through a money request, can u still get your money back? It wasn't gifted. I thought I was gettin a steal a few days after the release on the DB8s for 385. He said he shipped them but after a week their not here. Kinda worried, really wanted the DB8s, they remind me of a galaxy look. All help is appreciated, thanks in advance

you got scammed b. money request is gifting unless you manually change it to paying for goods and services as a buyer when you send payment.

i dont gift money unless its someone ive done a couple deals with or I personally know them. Even with a gift payment you can get screwed. 

Lets say i gift a payment for $450 and you ship shoes out, I can call paypal and say I accidentally sent $450 accidentally instead of $45 dollars.

So could I say I meant to give $38.5?
bro honestly in these situations u have to do what u have to, now did u pay with credit card? those money requests are almost like sending a gift but u can call paypal on the phone for better assistance. I'd also do the i did not authorize the transaction method if necessary

Paypal has an IT issue with this...if someone requests money via the mobile app, when it's paid, it is delivered as a gift. If you call Paypal and tell them what happened and that you were never informed that you were sending money as a gift, they will help you. I've been in this situation before. The most important thing is to tell them that the money request was sent to you using the mobile app and you paid it, thinking the funds would transfer as a regular transaction for goods or services. Since you never actively selected payment for "friends and family", you have an argument.

So the size 9 DB 8...it's legendary or something? there's like 5 pairs on the bay and they're all "c'mon son" prices...

What are these 8's going for on the resell market? They're seriously over 5??!

I'm gonna throw this one to the Room Since I already Help Those who needed it!

They are selling Mens Air Max Penny DB's  - today to public FCFS

NO PHONE ORDERS

So Texas LOCALS can EAT!

So the size 9 DB 8...it's legendary or something? there's like 5 pairs on the bay and they're all "c'mon son" prices...

What are these 8's going for on the resell market? They're seriously over 5??!
 9.5 on the gram for 460$ to Texas Locals, more for shipping im assuming

Damn tracking updated and the scammer letter he sent me will show up today, 10 days for the claim to go through after today
mean.gif
 i hate ppl 

Back
Top Bottom