Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

there are no fakes or early releases from the db8 because it was manufactured indonesia

if they were made in china we would've had been flooded with early GM fakes already in June from this year

Love these, but i can't see myself wearing
Jeez....people throwin 500+ for a pair of kicks...and some still think its a steal....facepalm
Still getting clowned by my boy for paying $500 for em. He stopped wheni hit him with, " i like em and i can afford em so why not?
Whats the going rate for these right now? Worth it to try and trade for fragments?
You trading your 8s for frags or vice versa? I was thinking of trading my 8s for em but the way the frags have been selling someone will want me to add cash. Smh

Yeah I wanted to see if I could trade my 8s for fragments but at this point its a long shot.

The prices on eBay for both shoes :x

idk...why don't you type in "ebay.com" and see what they are selling for
y dont u do something better with ur time? whats really the point of commenting absolutely nothing? please ask yourself that. I dont really care the price or obviously I woulda did that, i was jus merely communicating with the forum topic. this is a sneaker forum. Ppl like u really need lives

Back
Top Bottom