Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

but seriously tho steve, it jus gets old with the commenting to answer a question but literally not helping, jus doing it for nothing. it gets old but im off it

but seriously tho steve, it jus gets old with the commenting to answer a question but literally not helping, jus doing it for nothing. it gets old but im off it

I was just trying to stop the back and forth derail of the thread. But I do agree, if he didn't want to help you he could have just ignored your post and moved on. Some people just fell the need to troll :smh:
Thank you for understanding.

i thought i had a steal on these for $475 as i posted weeks ago & u were right guys he scammed me. i got my money back thank god. also SSU-BOUTIQUE IS A NO GO HE SCAMMED ME AS WELL.

you're gonna need to offer a worthwhile shoe imo. wtk9 is a GR and a lot of people find it to be hideous. Def not worth $275 before tax and ship. GL.

Very detailed. Just color scheme is pretty crazy. Got one to keep and one to sell. Sold one pair for 500 size 8.5

prices are laughable on these rite now, could i trade a pantone pack for these in an 11.5?

prices are laughable on these rite now, could i trade a pantone pack for these in an 11.5?
possibly, if u find someone with 8s who wants that pack. shouldnt be too farfetched of a trade, especially considering retail difference

possibly, if u find someone with 8s who wants that pack. shouldnt be too farfetched of a trade, especially considering retail difference
a lot of work it seems like, idk where to even look lol, way to much funny business out there anyway.

these go for a lot more than 475-500 at this point, selling on FC for 1000 about two weeks ago(key word selling) so regular sales like 750 from what I've seen on twitter

i thought i had a steal on these for $475 as i posted weeks ago & u were right guys he scammed me. i got my money back thank god. also SSU-BOUTIQUE IS A NO GO HE SCAMMED ME AS WELL.
just like I was telling someone a little while back in here that 475 is asking to be scammed/get your bread stuck. Back then they were doing around 6 and I suggested he spend the extra 100-150 for piece of mind. Now it's more like 2-300 for piece of mind.

How do these db8's fit?  Im a true to size 10.  Thanks in advance. Reps will be given.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom