Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

I saw an IG post yesterday where a guy was selling a size 13 DB 8 for $400. The buyer commented (slight bragging) on the listing that he got a steal. A few hours later he comments on the same listing that he got scammed and the seller wasn't legit.

Long story short, if it sounds to good to be true... it probably is.

I hope so 
nthat.gif

I understand his point and semi agree, but i know the reality of supply and demand. Things just aren't as easy as they used to be and that's not going to change any time soon.

I understand his point and semi agree, but i know the reality of supply and demand. Things just aren't as easy as they used to be and that's not going to change any time soon.
nah b i disagree totally… if i wanna resell some kicks to buy other kicks i want whats wrong w that?? if i can turn 200 dollars into 500 and cop a shoe i really wanted why wouldn't i? (not selling my db 8s just using it as an example) dudes mad bc he couldn't get a pair

nah b i disagree totally… if i wanna resell some kicks to buy other kicks i want whats wrong w that?? if i can turn 200 dollars into 500 and cop a shoe i really wanted why wouldn't i? (not selling my db 8s just using it as an example) dudes mad bc he couldn't get a pair
I personally have no problem with it. I was just saying it would be nice if we can all cop for retail but that's just not going down all the time. All's fair as long as you aren't robbing them from someone. If dudes just salty because he missed that's on him. Lot's of people missed.

Resellers are a part of the game, I used to hate resellers because I always struck out but then I realized... it doesnt matter how much I complain, nothing is going to change. So I bought a bot, yeah I still strike out sometimes but it doesnt bother me because its just shoes and people sound like f'ing idiots bringing ethics into this, if someone is willing to pay me 3x what I paid then why would I not. As long as youre not misleading anyone in the transaction then its all good. These are luxuries that we dont need, acting like $200 is a Nike giving you the greatest deal you've ever gotten on a pair of shoes.

P.S. Resellers are great, if everyone bought shoes to wear/keep them then you'd never have a chance to own something you missed out on.

Last edited:
I personally have no problem with it. I was just saying it would be nice if we can all cop for retail but that's just not going down all the time. All's fair as long as you aren't robbing them from someone. If dudes just salty because he missed that's on him. Lot's of people missed.
exactly man

Resellers are a part of the game, I used to hate resellers because I always struck out but then I realized... it doesnt matter how much I complain, nothing is going to change. So I bought a bot, yeah I still strike out sometimes but it doesnt bother me because its just shoes and people sound like f'ing idiots bringing ethics into this, if someone is willing to pay me 3x what I paid then why would I not. As long as youre not misleading anyone in the transaction then its all good. These are luxuries that we dont need, acting like $200 is a Nike giving you the greatest deal you've ever gotten on a pair of shoes.

P.S. Resellers are great, if everyone bought shoes to wear/keep them then you'd never have a chance to own something you missed out on.
no one thinks about this aspect.. its a give an take a good and a bad

The salt is real....

The box logo release I ****** up and got none online. I took the L and waited on the line for a few hours. I was throwing 300 for a hood but no one wanted to sell it to me.

Get a new hobby. Buy hot wheels cars. U make .75 to a dollar on a piece

The salt is real....

The box logo release I ****** up and got none online. I took the L and waited on the line for a few hours. I was throwing 300 for a hood but no one wanted to sell it to me.

Get a new hobby. Buy hot wheels cars. U make .75 to a dollar on a piece
people selling the bogos on the fb group for 300

I think it's the manner of the resellers more than the existence of them. There's a difference between reselling as an occupation and selling a pair you're not feeling in person..

I think it's the manner of the resellers more than the existence of them. There's a difference between reselling as an occupation and selling a pair you're not feeling in person..
No its people thinking that shoes are some sacred thing that should be tainted with profits... atleast when they're at the mercy of a reseller. If you had the opportunity to turn 200 into 600 would you not do it? If your answer is no then you're either a liar or a fool. I want Yeezy 2s but I refuse to pay what they're going for, am I mad that no one will give them to me for retail? Hell no, why do that when people are begging to pay more. Kudos to the guys that scored multiples and flipped them... I wish I could have done the same thing. Without all these desperate people paying ridiculous prices this wouldn't even be an issue.

No its people thinking that shoes are some sacred thing that should be tainted with profits... atleast when they're at the mercy of a reseller. If you had the opportunity to turn 200 into 600 would you not do it? If your answer is no then you're either a liar or a fool. I want Yeezy 2s but I refuse to pay what they're going for, am I mad that no one will give them to me for retail? Hell no, why do that when people are begging to pay more. Kudos to the guys that scored multiples and flipped them... I wish I could have done the same thing. Without all these desperate people paying ridiculous prices this wouldn't even be an issue.
exactly

Damn it on RD maybe i shouldn't have gave up so early. I gave up 30 mins after release damn maybe i should've stuck around and tried. Now people are selling these for 600+ making me thirsty regretting my decisions

Damn it on RD maybe i shouldn't have gave up so early. I gave up 30 mins after release damn maybe i should've stuck around and tried. Now people are selling these for 600+ making me thirsty regretting my decisions

Unless u see an OOS tweet, don't give up!

Back
Top Bottom