Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

i am new to the scene, i knew the lining up, hear about the gun, but never experieced the shooting scene.

Come on, man  ..over shoes.!!!  my life is more important than shoes, but lining for shoe is a way of life, its fun to do so, not for the hype, or the money, just that I like it, especially when you are lining up for a pair you like.

Also, you get to make friends, friends that are like shoe heads like myself.

Its kooool.

but it is all different now.

Cats be like cutting line, and tryna intimidate..

Garbage :lol:

Yet another jordan free money sweepstakes. Who ever gets to buy them gets to sell them

Last edited:

i am new to the scene, i knew the lining up, hear about the gun, but never experieced the shooting scene.

Come on, man  ..over shoes.!!!  my life is more important than shoes, but lining for shoe is a way of life, its fun to do so, not for the hype, or the money, just that I like it, especially when you are lining up for a pair you like.

Its kooool.

my bad i thought u meant in general but i dunno if anyone has ever been shot while camping out. i use to camp but in va it get cold not like the north but i had to kill that. im not built for it anymore.

Its kooool.

my bad i thought u meant in general but i dunno if anyone has ever been shot while camping out. i use to camp but in va it get cold not like the north but i had to kill that. im not built for it anymore.
someone to shot camping for thunder 14s....

I need 9s again. wore them to a bar my first semester of school and got them trashed in there and then it rained so terribly on the way back to my dorm smfh
Had to be either Bentley's or Cornerstone. But that was rather gutsy rocking those shoes in either of those places if it was any day between Thurs-Sat. 

you can look at a vid of them here
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
 copppppped

I need 9s again. wore them to a bar my first semester of school and got them trashed in there and then it rained so terribly on the way back to my dorm smfh
Had to be either Bentley's or Cornerstone. But that was rather gutsy rocking those shoes in either of those places if it was any day between Thurs-Sat. 

it was CStone.....I would be there tonight if it wasn't for this vapor restock lol

The worst. These morons do not know how to line up. Too many pushovers as well. I don't let people skip. Granted, I stay silent if it's way in front of and don't even bother if it's behind me, because some people leave the line for a bit to get something and come back and it;s hard to keep track.

But the worst are the people that come whenever they want, stand to the side, and once it's time to let people in, they bum rush to the line. I do not hold anyone's spot in line if they're going to come a few minutes before entering. 
i just cant get the ability to camp.. thats just insane.. a line for 2 or 3 hours is one thing but to camp all day all night all week for shoes.. somethings just not right about that.. its not the cure of aids or some aging reversing cream.. nike just needs to release more quanitiy and restock more

Back
Top Bottom