Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

it's not like it's any different with f&f on first come first serve....might as well just do corporate raffles like finishline does.
Dont know about your nike store but ntny doesn't play that ****. They have a clear F U everybody policy. Very annoying but at least they are consistent

it's not like it's any different with f&f on first come first serve....might as well just do corporate raffles like finishline does.
Dont know about your nike store but ntny doesn't play that ****. They have a clear F U everybody policy. Very annoying but at least they are consistent

georgetown is the mercer of niketowns....hella shady. I can't complain cuz I've cooked there and have been a part of some illegitimacy, but word forreal I'd rather there be an even playing field across the board.

georgetown is the mercer of niketowns....hella shady. I can't complain cuz I've cooked there and have been a part of some illegitimacy, but word forreal I'd rather there be an even playing field across the board.
:lol: almost every spot has some sort of shadiness which goes down. Mercer ain't bad like some ppl make it out to be.

Last edited:
:lol: almost every spot has some sort of shadiness which goes down. Mercer ain't bad like some ppl make it out to be.

flight 23 was killing it with that 3 per person raffle jig going on lmao

They're so shady it's ridiculous 
mean.gif

i went ahead and paid for a ATC slot on these. the way i figure it, only the best ATC services will eat on this release. And i did something design related for a friend/client and that basically paid for the slot. Im not a big fan of these but do know that these will be good bait for a trade

i went ahead and paid for a ATC slot on these. the way i figure it, only the best ATC services will eat on this release. And i did something design related for a friend/client and that basically paid for the slot. Im not a big fan of these but do know that these will be good bait for a trade
how much and which one?

If you could land some 8s and pennys you shouldnt have a problem getting Jeters for one of them.

Easy cop = going into a store at my  convenience and scooping a pair.

I can't say any retro is an "easy cop" based on that. Even the GR's take some luck or  preparation to say the least.

Last edited:
Can someone give me some pointers or something about how to cop online? I've been ****** over so many times online it's ridiculous. I REALLY want these.

If you could land some 8s and pennys you shouldnt have a problem getting Jeters for one of them.

You think these will really be that valuable as trade bait? I could maybe see the 8s being worthy of a Jeter trade but the Pennys?

These 8s are comparable to the 10s almost so I don't think these will be Jeter trade bait I could be wrong but I do recall the DB 10s not going for very very very high after the release I believe these shall do the same.

back to the rsvp matter I issued earlier, yeah I do understand that there are bots and what not but it's becoming a public safety issue and if something goes down In like a NT Nike doesn't want that on look when it makes the news so regardless if it's fair they have to do what's best for them and the company

Last edited:
These 8s are comparable to the 10s almost so I don't think these will be Jeter trade bait I could be wrong but I do recall the DB 10s not going for very very very high after the release I believe these shall do the same.

back to the rsvp matter I issued earlier, yeah I do understand that there are bots and what not but it's becoming a public safety issue and if something goes down In like a NT Nike doesn't want that on look when it makes the news so regardless if it's fair they have to do what's best for them and the company
agree 100% that the 10s and 8s don't do well no matter what. even with this db hype. people are still sitting on their 10s hoping to sell them for some obnoxious amount. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom