Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

The thing is though when those 9s dropped that was a strong period in sneakers that Q3 2011 through 2012 was heavy you had a lot to drop including that Galaxy pack so the hype was high around that time frame so I could see why those 9s went for what they did.

Realistically

180 is retail plus average 8%sales tax and shipping
We're talking 195 with free shipping

Take that people will put them on eBay after eBay fees PayPal fees insured shipping you may make 40 bucks if you get that high end for them. But demand isn't that high for these they will sellout but resellers will be forced to cash them out for under profit and move them quickly so don't be pressed to pay no high preorder prices

These are a must cop. Love 8s, so glad they did them justice. Like the 6, 5, and 3 they are a clean cw but with that over the top detailing

grin.gif
I guess the clear outsole is, a nice touch.

The thing is though when those 9s dropped that was a strong period in sneakers that Q3 2011 through 2012 was heavy you had a lot to drop including that Galaxy pack so the hype was high around that time frame so I could see why those 9s went for what they did.

Realistically

180 is retail plus average 8%sales tax and shipping
We're talking 195 with free shipping

Take that people will put them on eBay after eBay fees PayPal fees insured shipping you may make 40 bucks if you get that high end for them. But demand isn't that high for these they will sellout but resellers will be forced to cash them out for under profit and move them quickly so don't be pressed to pay no high preorder prices
:rofl:

^^
I was thinking about that too. I mean unless you think eBay fees will be like $100 lol. With I'm assuming the low end of a resell pair ($350) def not only making $40....

let me clarify my statement, what I'm saying is that the longer the resellers have to sit on them the lower they will make. From what I understand after doing some calling Niketowns are doing FCFS I could be wrong so I would assume there are large amounts avaliable. Last DB that did that was the 3s and I was NikeATL for that they had several pairs over 300 and resell on those was quite low. My brother got a pair the next week for 275 it wasn't until later the prices rised like they did. Basically what im saying is don't pay those pay those first day prices and but don't wait for ever either. And pre orders are pointless in all cases I feel they are usually higher than resell in most cases and we don't know if there is even abundant amounts avaliable patience people patience

Last edited:
Let's be real here.

They will sell out instantly.
Resell will be rape.
They won't restock.
Price will only go up.

Now let's all just try our luck and see what the fucc happens.

Resell is based almost solely on numbers produced. That's why the Jeters are selling for $500 even tho 1s typically sit, aside from OG colorways. But there are deadstock Black Cement 4s going for 320 give or take.

You can't know the resale without knowing how limited it is. I was always under the impression that 10s were not limited. Most people I know got them with relative ease compared to other DBs.

Last edited:
Let's be real here.

They will sell out instantly.
Resell will be rape.
They won't restock.
Price will only go up.

Now let's all just try our luck and see what the fucc happens.

I disagree my brotha Nike is restocking mostly everything and I believe with this war on bots Nike is having they are putting out more pairs as a combat to that matter so yea restock is inevitable nowadays

Anyone know which store in the Georgia Area will have them?

Not trying to fight with Bots....

Last edited:
Resell is based almost solely on numbers produced. That's why the Jeters are selling for $500 even tho 1s typically sit, aside from OG colorways. But there are deadstock Black Cement 4s going for 320 give or take.

You can't know the resale without knowing how limited it is. I was always under the impression that 10s were not limited. Most people I know got them with relative ease compared to other DBs.
no DB is limitied. they all run limited gr - qs numbers. its all about hype

Damn. Dudes be posting in local fb groups that they got like "sizes 9-11 on lock" or "I have two reserved pairs". So either some shady stuff is already happening at nike towns ( nike sf in this case ) or they're just full of it.

Charging $450 for a pair btw.

the resell on the10s is low because they are straight up ugly compared to the rest. these def look better than the 10s. of corse niketowns have more pairs they are the only physical stores that sell them. not all niketowns get them anyway

Back
Top Bottom