Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Only select niketowns and nike.com
I know for a fact the nike employee store here had DB 3s when they first released. I feel like I remember the 4s releasing here to. Hope they drop here, if so I'm sure I can stand outside and cop off someone for around $300.

I've been seeing a lot of people post pictures of these on IG. DBs are always limited, but I hope these have more than the normal numbers. That's the only way Nike can kill resellers; make their time and money not worth it.

I've been seeing a lot of people post pictures of these on IG. DBs are always limited, but I hope these have more than the normal numbers. That's the only way Nike can kill resellers; make their time and money not worth it.

Repped exactly what I was trying to explain look at the Jordan releases in this year alone Nike is combating it hard

They are limited but are only sold at Nike stores so a Niketown could easily have 700+ pairs of each shoe.

So sometimes it feels like they are a lot

Do any boutiques ever carry dbs?

For example Solefly in Miami, who collaborated with Jordan brand on the super-dooper limited jordan Solefly 3s this year.
they released those 3s?

can be part of a set like 11's, 6's or all limited or all of the same type of limited shoe WTL or DB's or shoes that havent released yet 
laugh.gif

j/k idk 

bump it do it with all Gr's its your expression of Faya 

when do you think ppl will start camping at NTNY, contemplating on it 
Right now! 
laugh.gif
  not srs , but i'm pretty sure there's gonna be people out there allready..

i think nt chicago has people out there all ready 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Right now! :lol:   not srs , but i'm pretty sure there's gonna be people out there allready..

i think nt chicago has people out there all ready :x  

wisconsin people have been in line since thursday :x

i went ahead and got another ATC slot for these. most of the good services are charging $75-$80 for these, which is a good deal. and lets face it, even basic bots wont be able to get these thanks to all the services out now. i remember when i actually landed a extra pair of DB 9s in my cart on NDC and ultimately decided against getting them since i won a pair in the RSVP raffle at Niketown :smh:

I'm so Inn. Just got confirmed from my Homie @ Nike HQ in Beaverton Ore, That he was able too get me A pass into the Nike ES, 

and A Black Badge for Sunday release of the DB8. With the help of my Bot hopefully I'll be able too grab 2 pairs on-line, and 1 men sz with my Black Badge, and my son and daughter can hopefully get they're pairs with the ES pass. That would put us with 5 pairs. This get's me closer too getting a pair of Yeezy 2s.

I'm so Inn. Just got confirmed from my Homie @ Nike HQ in Beaverton Ore, That he was able too get me A pass into the Nike ES, 
and A Black Badge for Sunday release of the DB8. With the help of my Bot hopefully I'll be able too grab 2 pairs on-line, and 1 men sz with my Black Badge, and my son and daughter can hopefully get they're pairs with the ES pass. That would put us with 5 pairs. This get's me closer too getting a pair of Yeezy 2s.
0] eh if you say so. congrats on the employee store pricing tho.

we all know DB's are the jordan brand lottery sweepstakes 

win a couple hundred dollars fellas 

You usually have to get wristbands for these types of releases. They also likely won't be 50 off either.

can you get me a pair for my son?? better yet, a pair for me size 12 and a size whatever for the kids. I want him to be able to wear it when he is older..he is 2 right now hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom