Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

The shoe is dope. But if we are funding this shoe for a good cause. Why not make more than 700 or 5000 etc. Let's make it a worldwide thing. Think about it limited shoes are like the air jordan 11s only a hand full will receive them.

Nike Stores usually give out wristband on FCFS releases. But at the ES store you get Black badges for retro or anyother shoe relese.

Nike Stores usually give out wristband on FCFS releases. But at the ES store you get Black badges for retro or anyother shoe relese.
I'd check with your friend. They do wristbands during the week for highly sought after items. Not sure if that has changed recently.

And yess I know they will not be half off like everythig else. GS sz's might be half off but maybe not. Even for the men sz's. Nike changes all the time. 

Back when the DBIV's came out month later after release Nike ES had GS sz's for half off, but no Men sz's in stock. Also the GMP of the VI & VII released

the Nike ES sold em for half off but they were raffled. So who knows Ill have too check with my homie too get the for sure details cuz they do switch procedures up alot.

yeah cuz the retros are campus employees only usually, but you have a badge so you're straight if you get a wristband or win the raffle.

*turns flame suit on

if the doernbecher collection was any it about giving away, Nike would make this shoe made to order within a certain time frame. instead they use ill children as marketing tools....but oh well I've bought into the fact that we're repaying their donation and I'll enjoy picking up some pears

I'll enjoy picking up some pears
nerd.gif

Nike is greedy.  They can only write off so much for tax purposes so they make as few as possible.  Also to create hype.

I'm really hoping they announce that Nike sf will be fcfs will be the first time I have ever camped.. Unless they already did.......?

DBs aren't limited, never have been.  Hype is just high.  If you can't cop DBs for retail either due to not have a Nike store in your area or because you can't cop online I'd just move on rather than paying resale on a shoe that really isn't limited and is overpriced on the resale market solely due to hype.

Thanks for posting.  Have been waiting to see some pics of the insoles.

I'm always a sucker for the extra details on certain models, and the DB series always have some interesting insoles.
no problem 
pimp.gif
 , and same here. The detail they put into these shoes are crazy and one of the main reasons i'm a fan of this series

Last edited:
I don't think Boston gets the good stuff in general

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom