Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

No seriously I want to know how many will be available because if I have to combat resellers who are already raising the price to $600 for a "$180" shoe, just because they want a quick buck.  I want them but if I can't get them for release I will not pay over $200.  

Gonna be in Vegas on Sunday. Might check out NikeTown sunday morning

No seriously I want to know how many will be available because if I have to combat resellers who are already raising the price to $600 for a "$180" shoe, just because they want a quick buck.  I want them but if I can't get them for release I will not pay over $200.  
laugh.gif
 welcome to NT, no one knows any numbers related to how many are produced, and if you're not paying over 200 you lost already b, honestly

Thank you and it just seems like its unfair to overcharge for a shoes, I know they can be collectables but if you have an access amount of shoes then sell them for retail price that way more people will buy and you make more money, if you want to keep a pair to yourself but them aside from the ones resellers are selling; that should make more sense than trying to reprice a shoe for $600 if you could sell multiple for $180 and make the same amount that way!

Thank you and it just seems like its unfair to overcharge for a shoes, I know they can be collectables but if you have an access amount of shoes then sell them for retail price that way more people will buy and you make more money, if you want to keep a pair to yourself but them aside from the ones resellers are selling; that should make more sense than trying to reprice a shoe for $600 if you could sell multiple for $180 and make the same amount that way!
dat reverse logic though

What in the world...

I have no idea when I should line up for these at NTLA. I know there's going to be a huge line by 7am....
nerd.gif

I have no idea when I should line up for these at NTLA. I know there's going to be a huge line by 7am....:nerd:
I called, they were going to do RSVP. You in line for those who don't pick up their pairs?

Side note: Santa Monica never gets ****

Last edited:
I called, they were going to do RSVP. You in line for those who don't pick up their pairs?

Side note: Santa Monica never gets ****

I didn't know it was RSVP. Maybe it was mentioned earlier and I missed it.

Naw was going to stand in line because I thought it was fcfs. Thanks for the heads up.

Gotta keep track of NTLA'S Twitter now

So you guys think boys will rule the online chances in this release. Will they still have first dibs on them when it comes to online purchasing?

I might be able to take the pics a little more seriously if homie doesn't look like Gary Coleman.

Back
Top Bottom