Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

NDC used FedEx on your db ix order? Maybe that's why my order hasn't shipped yet. Ups usually takes care of my delivery via NDC.
that's not it cause my neighbor got his shipped. Did you just order the 9s or something else too

Every Craigslist is flooded and eBay to man. Such a fail with two attempts to try and get a pair and failed at both. Just can't bring my self to dropping 500+ for this shoe. I never get lucky on RSVP or NDC, my luck needs to change .

I live in a suburb of Chicago. By time I get there it would be a waste. My guy is closer and is going to swing by there for me.

Every Craigslist is flooded and eBay to man. Such a fail with two attempts to try and get a pair and failed at both. Just can't bring my self to dropping 500+ for this shoe. I never get lucky on RSVP or NDC, my luck needs to change .

Not in Seattle. Barely any pairs up.

Man I got extremely lucky last night... NT Seattle tweeted for round 2 of unclaimed db9 and I got thru for a size 8.5. My boy was able to cop 9 pairs... Yes 9 pairs and traded me for my size 9.5.. Feels great man!!!!

NIKETOWN LAS VEGAS STILL HAS SOME DB 9'S LEFT (JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THEM.....

THEY SAID THEY WILL BE SENDING OUT A TWEET ON TWITTER FOR A CHANCE TO GET A RSVP SPOT.......

I HOPE THIS HELPS OUT ANYONE IN THE AREA COP A PAIR....

I DID TRY TO GET THEM TO DO A PHONE ORDER ON A PAIR BUT IT WAS A.... NO - GO......................................DAMN I WANT THIS SHOE 23

I'll be honest. Typically don't like 9s, but these are nice! Only like the cool grey and the photo blue. Gotta see the motorboat jones in person first.

Last edited:
Yeah, they had to cut the pick-up time short b/c of the hawking non-RSVP-ers. I went to pick up my pair at 7:30pm, and there were dudes in and outside the store trying to buy my pair off me. Foolishness...
There were like 10-12 pairs left when I was there, all big sizes (10-14).

The same happened at NT Chicago. when I picked up my pair in the morning, the vultures were lurking outside just ready to buy any RSVP orders that werent claimed.

Nike Chicago is sold out. I was in Aurora and jumped in my car as soon as I saw the text, got down town in 32 min but was 5 min to late.

Back
Top Bottom