Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

^ Jelly I didn't get the SB's
I'm sure I can make something happen with a trade later down the road though.

The same happened at NT Chicago. when I picked up my pair in the morning, the vultures were lurking outside just ready to buy any RSVP orders that werent claimed.

well you cant blame them

only certain people were picked for this rsvp trip

and most people were not ...

you couldnt camp out or even do phone orders for pairs so the diehard people who are normally use to getting

hot shoe release's like this were out of luck....

the bottom line is everyone wanted this shoe for one reason or another
(i wanted to put mine in the closet)

and the masses didnt get them and they are trying to do whatever it takes to get them

i will say one thing ........ this doernbecher release started out with prices way higher then any other ive seen before so

if people want them (me) they will have to pay because there will be no help on these..............................................................peace23

Happy with my pair, was my first time ever trying the RSVP and got lucky enough to not only win myself but my friend won me a pair too. Can't help but laugh at the POS resellers making money on a charity shoe :lol:

well you cant blame them
only certain people were picked for this rsvp trip
and most people were not ...
you couldnt camp out or even do phone orders for pairs so the diehard people who are normally use to getting
hot shoe release's like this were out of luck....
the bottom line is everyone wanted this shoe for one reason or another
(i wanted to put mine in the closet)
and the masses didnt get them and they are trying to do whatever it takes to get them
i will say one thing ........ this doernbecher release started out with prices way higher then any other ive seen before so
if people want them (me) they will have to pay because there will be no help on these..............................................................peace23

The prices did start higher than ever on these. Probably because they allowed you to camp for the others if you desired. This release happened during one of the biggest years for Jordan hype and the fact that camping wasnt allowed, only RSVP.

My advice if you want these is to go after them NOW while prices are still at $400-$500. once the market dries up they could very easily hit $800-$900.

Drove from Los Angeles to Las Vegas yesterday to pick up my pair. Went with two other people I never met before from a shoe forum on Facebook. Enjoyed the trip, but wish I would've spent the weekend but couldn't because my girlfriend would've killed my ***!!

The prices did start higher than ever on these. Probably because they allowed you to camp for the others if you desired. This release happened during one of the biggest years for Jordan hype and the fact that camping wasnt allowed, only RSVP.
My advice if you want these is to go after them NOW while prices are still at $400-$500. once the market dries up they could very easily hit $800-$900.

This.

Oh man...need to find some mariachi pants w/ gold accents down the side to rock w/ these too.  Mariachi pants are already tight so I'll fit in w/ the way all the youngin's are wearing pants w/ J's nowadays...

Says the cat with THREE pairs......
mean.gif

The whole creasing argument is laughable. Who cares? If you're going to wear them then they are gonna crease. If you don't wear them then they won't crease. It's the same for any other shoe. I don't see the point of dudes who walk like ducks and/or put those forcefield things in their kicks. Isn't that mad uncomfortable?

Wearable shoe trees are comfortable, and 9s don't look right with creases, only shoe that do is IIIs

:stoneface:

Drove from Los Angeles to Las Vegas yesterday to pick up my pair. Went with two other people I never met before from a shoe forum on Facebook. Enjoyed the trip, but wish I would've spent the weekend but couldn't because my girlfriend would've killed my ***!!

damn bro you drove that far to pick up kicks? props on the dedication

Nice video about the kid. Maybe the reselling POS's can educate themselves on his situation

Last edited:
The whole creasing argument is laughable. Who cares? If you're going to wear them then they are gonna crease. If you don't wear them then they won't crease. It's the same for any other shoe. I don't see the point of dudes who walk like ducks and/or put those forcefield things in their kicks. Isn't that mad uncomfortable?

Wearable shoe trees are comfortable, and 9s don't look right with creases, only shoe that do is IIIs

:stoneface:
Yeah...I don't get that comment about wearable shoe trees being comfortable either...and IIIs look right creased? Huh?

Last edited:
I can't believe I missed that niketown Boston release this morning. I'm surprised they had almost a fsr to release

thats to funny
roll.gif

roll.gif
 I know what you mean bro.

These DB IX's are beautiful. Pictures really don't do them any justice. The white/black/gold to begin with, gold eyelets, the well executed details paying homage to the kid's heritage, the outsole, the 3M upper.
I'm not the biggest fan of the IX's overall, but these are really nice. :pimp:

This. I was iffy about these, and planned to use them as trade-bait, but after seeing them in person, I've decided to keep. Really nice shoe. :smokin

Same. My pair should be here Tuesday and all the pics i've seen are making me reconsider trading them. I feel like once I see them in person, they won't be going anywhere.

To all the people complaining about resellers not contributing to the Doernbecher hospital, they already donated 175+ for each pair.

Back
Top Bottom