Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

I got 56% battery left. Let's go iphone 5...show me why I had to drop an additional $30 on the converter because this new battery is better...

Still debating whether to try for RSVP or cop on NDC.....is it worth getting or should I just double up on the CG IX's?? :rolleyes :smh:

RSVP is good cuz your pair is guaranteed without overpaying, ill try RSVP if you catch it on time

Most people I know have gone 0 for 27563, thats not even funny...

Most likely I'll be at work with no computer and only my iphone, so if anything my phone will be my resolution otherwise I'll wait for Friday...that's if I really want them.

:rofl:

My boy said he was just at HoH and heard some moron ask the people there "Are y'all getting the Doernbecher Jordan's on Friday?".

:smh:

They might do it the RSVP at the same time for all locations....
If you all noticed.....all the NT's sent out the release updates all at the same time for the DB collection......so its a good possibility they may be doing NT RSVP's all at the same time nation wide. Yikes!

If you all noticed.....all the NT's sent out the release updates all at the same time for the DB collection......so its a good possibility they may be doing NT RSVP's all at the same time nation wide. Yikes!

Not really my local NT's (NTLA & NTSM) usally do their DM's at different times....but if they do it at the same time...DAMN THEM!! lol :x

I feel it coming.
Maybe.
nerd.gif
That's what she said!

Nike Scottsdale has stated to start watching 3pm-9

All Niketowns will be starting at 3 I feel... Time to grab something to eat. :lol:

I just got 11 texts in a row from NT's about the DB AF1.......you gotta believe they are all going to send the RSVP at the same time LOL

Back
Top Bottom