Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

man each day goes by and im gettin more and more anxious

first day they come in these goin on my feet

NIKEDALLAS will be doing wristbands for the DB IX youth szs i have a way better chance now to get my nephews

The thirst on Twitter for these is incredible...ready for the 'rigged' posts... :nerd: :D

^^ Well Obviously I was wrong as I wrote that over an hour ago.

I had seen some activity from them and thought possible it was coming.

between 10am & 9pm DAMN!
mean.gif
thats a big *** gap
NIKE DALLAS will be between 3pm-9pm

I was charging my phone using my coworkers charger at his desk when I hear the "you got a new text sound".  I nearly fell over jumping out of my seat to grab my phone and go beast mode on the reply DM, but it turned out to be a tweet for the Haze AF1 crewneck pack.

I'm SMH at my own damn self.

I'm tweaking over this link haha, knowing Nike they'll release the DMs at the worst time

I was charging my phone using my coworkers charger at his desk when I hear the "you got a new text sound".  I nearly fell over jumping out of my seat to grab my phone and go beast mode on the reply DM, but it turned out to be a tweet for the Haze AF1 crewneck pack.

:rofl:

I'm locked and loaded. Setup on two different computers depending on which area I'm working at.

Best of luck NT family. Hope most of us get these than not!

I'm tweaking over this link haha, knowing Nike they'll release the DMs at the worst time

between 3pm and 7pm

is about the time I see most of them across the country

nothing is in stone but around these times you should be aware

Last edited:

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom