Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

i dont get how some are able to get multiple pairs when i can't even add one pair to my cart as soon as the link pops up...

Secured these and the Rookies a couple weeks ago pretty easily.

First two times trying to cop after the 'save to cart' feature was added. Guess it isnt so bad.

Got Em. 
pimp.gif
 NDC was trippin at first

clearly not, i might just not even waste my time anymore. id welcome an online raffle at this point :smh: at least some of us could have a legit chance to get a pair.
that'll be like winning the lottery considering all of America is participating.

right.....

its better than trying on NDC

any limited/hyped release i havent even come close. how you guys do it... i dont know.

im not trippin but the day something i actually like releases and its limited then im gonna be mad.

this right here i checked out and it said i didnt have my zip code in and jacked me for my pair !
Try refreshing your browser. After they were jacked from me I logged out and gave up. Then refreshed my browser and there was a pair in my cart.
i did that and they were therer than it said my i was inactive for 30mins which it ****** hast even been and now there not there damnn

Back
Top Bottom