****JORDAN BRAND APRIL, MAY, JUNE 2010 CATALOG PICS****

wht/v.red vi's
sick.gif
. why couldn't they just give us infrareds?

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

You guys can choose to believe or not, I'm really past caring at this point, and I've said this before (And many many other things that came true), white cement 3's, White Cement IV's with a chance of Fresh Nike Air

.. Nuff Said here for a hot minute.
I'll take the white/cement iv's over anything else in this thread... Nike air or not. Thanks GG.

So space jams and whi/red 12s in december? that will be a little much not counting gifts n all.
Infrared spikes but varsity red 6s (white and black colorways) slap in the face imo
Thanks for the pics though

I dont get the 2's right now...I thought they releasing the og '87/'95 version without the red piping on the side :-/

Originally Posted by retromj17

super wack!!!those 2s were barely release 5 years, ago its too soon!

why is that a problem? if its a shoe you like why would you complain if it comes out again

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Like I said in the other thread, II's and White/RED VI's are it. I might check out those Black/Royal I's as well. They can keep that other trash.

co-sign. if the alpha 1s look ok in person i'll cop. not a fan of perforations

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

You guys can choose to believe or not, I'm really past caring at this point, and I've said this before (And many many other things that came true), white cement 3's, White Cement IV's with a chance of Fresh Nike Air

.. Nuff Said here for a hot minute.

Thats all I need to hear. So the white/Cement III's have a chance of Nike Air too?

^ GG i remember you saying that in another post. nvr doubted you. if thats true then all i need are the white INFRARED VI.

Back
Top Bottom