Jordan Brand...Oh how you tease us with spacejams...(pic)

walked into champs today and saw this

fyh1ll.jpg

i immediately bugged out, jb "trying" to bring back retro clothes...however there is no patent "embossment" on the lettering, and there isno "JUMPMAN" down the back, and the sleeve patch either....

...which led me to start thinking...spacejams '09? highly doubtful, but glad to see JB bring out gear for shoes that dropped 6 years ago...lol
roll.gif

those are clean. i would definitely cop and wear. but i highly doubt space jams are making a comeback. 6rings...
smh.gif

I got that same shirt last week at champs in chitown
They got a white one that has the black "23" on the front in the same font letters that's on the back of XIs
Loving it!! But yeah I agree- I think they are just to go along with the whole 6ring XI lookalike I used to call them 6wrongs But they've grown on me Ilike the Breds and the blk/grn/Reds

Originally Posted by dcortes23

no black and red? I know your from seattle!! what champs did you walk in? daaz??
Champs has this shirt for the black and reds...
jordanxirj1.jpg

this is like the 3rd time someone thought something was being retroed because they saw a shirt at champs....

Originally Posted by agold1002

this is like the 3rd time someone thought something was being retroed because they saw a shirt at champs....

That used to be the M.O. with JB...release of clothes was generally a sign that those shoes were going to be released or at least were being considered forrelease...

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Originally Posted by agold1002

That used to be the M.O. with JB...release of clothes was generally a sign that those shoes were going to be released or at least were being considered for release...
...which led me to start thinking...spacejams '09? highly doubtful, but glad to see JB bring out gear for shoes that dropped 6 years ago...lol
roll.gif

was just pointing out the irony....never said they were coming out or anything....
indifferent.gif
....and lets not forget that rumor of sj's in jan in that 6 ringspic.....

I have a similar shirt that was actually released for the Spacejams when they released years ago.

Man how I wish I would have OD'd on those XI's man.

They were still at NTNY like a week after release I think.

Dope .. but why would they bring out gear when some cats dont have the shoe to rock with it ...

Back
Top Bottom