Jordan Brand...Oh how you tease us with spacejams...(pic)

i need this freaking shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats shirt aint for no spacejams though, its for the concord six rings.

Originally Posted by The J Collector

maybe 2010.......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Wil JB ever re-release some Spacejams or even some XI's in da near future?

To be 100% honest with you....

Releases like the SJ XI, CG XI, infrared VI etc. will probably see 10+ years before another release.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Wil JB ever re-release some Spacejams or even some XI's in da near future?

To be 100% honest with you....

Releases like the SJ XI, CG XI, infrared VI etc. will probably see 10+ years before another release.

You know im really startin 2 grasp my mind around this...im just about done with JB

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

we can only hope and pray for some space jams, i would cop 2 if they did

pray all you want.... i hope it doesnt happen...

reason being b/c it keeps us "Oirg/OG" collectors have something to still have pride in... it keeps us satisfied i guess.

76c1578b841a62825c9ed515820532a9d516fb4.pjpg

3009828420_b15b67a539.jpg

^ ya i've been tryiing to find that thread and post the link up here but got too lazy after awhile.

anyways thanks to a fellow NTer who looked up the canadian database for this shirt i will be copping it today
respecttttt

Can someone post the SKU # off of the receipt please? I'm trying to locate this shirt and these people keep asking for the SKU. NOT the style #, that wasalready posted

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by rossh123

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

But thats the Tee for the 6Rings concords!!!!!!
don't get it twisted...the jumpman is blue, not purple, so therefore NOT for concords....just a fyi

edit: on second thought...it actually looks "sport royal"...purplish blue...def NOT concord though
laugh.gif

and style is : 348848 010

I didn't have any luck when I used that style # when i called champs with urban accounts. Got another number?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

walked into champs today and saw this

fyh1ll.jpg

i immediately bugged out, jb "trying" to bring back retro clothes...however there is no patent "embossment" on the lettering, and there is no "JUMPMAN" down the back, and the sleeve patch either....

...which led me to start thinking...spacejams '09? highly doubtful, but glad to see JB bring out gear for shoes that dropped 6 years ago...lol
roll.gif

your doing that onto yourself...the "teasing" part.

that shirt is for the concord 6 Rings...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom