Jordan Brand...Oh how you tease us with spacejams...(pic)

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by daaznfella

walked into champs today and saw this

fyh1ll.jpg

i immediately bugged out, jb "trying" to bring back retro clothes...however there is no patent "embossment" on the lettering, and there is no "JUMPMAN" down the back, and the sleeve patch either....

...which led me to start thinking...spacejams '09? highly doubtful, but glad to see JB bring out gear for shoes that dropped 6 years ago...lol
roll.gif

your doing that onto yourself...the "teasing" part.

that shirt is for the concord 6 Rings...
wink.gif

You are correct, Randy! I see what the PS was assuming, but....

Originally Posted by Jordans26

that shirt is fire...too bad i dont have the spacejams

haha I was about to say that ^^ that shirt is dope I need that in my life and the spacejams too

i pray they never let the spacejams retro because i dont wnat the hypebeasts to get ahold of them. Its nearly impossible to find my size in those babies but idrather not have them then let the hypebeasts get a hold of them.

Originally Posted by wren32

i pray they never let the spacejams retro because i dont wnat the hypebeasts to get ahold of them. Its nearly impossible to find my size in those babies but id rather not have them then let the hypebeasts get a hold of them.

Statements like that make me sad. These are shoes, you cant take them to the grave with you. Enjoy them while you have them, and stop worrying about who haswhat and how rare it is. i've got 2000 Jams, but i would buy the reissues if that ever happened, and i could care less who else has them.

PS, i dont know why its so hard for someone to post the damn SKU #. I finally found this shirt thru much detective work. I will post the SKU when i pick it upso it NOT as hard to find for the next man.

The SKU for the black Jumpman shirt is #8850753215/ style #348848/ color #010. The grey Jumpman shirt is SKU #8850753227/ style #348849/ color #050. I got mineat Champs Sports at the Beverly Center in Los Angeles. If you give them a call, they might be able to ship it out to you.

Let me help out...

There are seven Jordan XI Tee's that are out @ Champs...the vast majority of Champs stores will get all seven Tees...

These Tees were designed for the 6Rings (obviously, Jordan XI inspired), and the CD 11/12 pack...AS WELL because the Jordan XI Font on Tees hasn't beendone since the XI Retro's dropped, and it is a basic, but well know font...thus, dropped just because...

Anyway...the SKUs are as follows:

1. Black/White/Purple Jordan XI Tee (as pictured) = 15-44104-100-XXX (Small is 920, Med is 930, Large is 950, XL is 960, 2XL is 970, 3XL is 980 and 4XL is 985is place of the XXX)
2. White/Red/Black colorway = 15-44122-300-XXX

Then, there is also the "23" from the heel of the Jordan XI with the Jumpman in the middle
3. Grey/Red = 15-44121-500-XXX
4. Black/Red = 15-44123-100-XXX
5. White/Grey = 15-44103-300-XXX

Then, there are two Jordan XI Tees with random Jordan XI font designs that are hard to describe...
6. Red/White = 15-44101-700-XXX
7. Grey/Black = 15-44102-500-XXX

Hope that helps...the Nike stock number will not help you order the Tee, and the UPC is specific to the size you are buying, so that will only help if you wantthe exact Tee that PurePlayaz1 bought, in the size he bought it...

JM

hmmm i wanna see this wht/red/blk color shirt....

oh well fav shirt to me, will get a few more

Man, this was a hard item to track down. I finally got it a couple days ago though. Thanks to the original poster for bringing it to the lime light, or i neverwould have known about it.

Goes together like peanut butter and jelly.
3066825197_781cca8629.jpg

Originally Posted by daaznfella

walked into champs today and saw this

fyh1ll.jpg

i immediately bugged out, jb "trying" to bring back retro clothes...however there is no patent "embossment" on the lettering, and there is no "JUMPMAN" down the back, and the sleeve patch either....

...which led me to start thinking...spacejams '09? highly doubtful, but glad to see JB bring out gear for shoes that dropped 6 years ago...lol
roll.gif
i would cop this for the motorsports but for some reason i like to rock polos with all my 23s....

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Can ANYONE Help Me Out With One Of These Tees In A Medium?

i'll give them a call and see if they have it in a Medium tomorrow. I have to say though, it was slim pickings when i got mine, and after black friday, youmight be out of luck. but i'll let you know tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom