Jordan Brand...Oh how you tease us with spacejams...(pic)

Btw, this is the real Space Jam shirt. Too bad you cant get them anymore unless you want to pay ridiculous prices, but the new ones are close enough, and goodenough for me!

9dd7_3.JPG

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Btw, this is the real Space Jam shirt. Too bad you cant get them anymore unless you want to pay ridiculous prices, but the new ones are close enough, and good enough for me!

9dd7_3.JPG

you gotta show people the differences in the back...that was probably the biggest let down....when i turned the shirt around lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Btw, this is the real Space Jam shirt. Too bad you cant get them anymore unless you want to pay ridiculous prices, but the new ones are close enough, and good enough for me!

9dd7_3.JPG

you gotta show people the differences in the back...that was probably the biggest let down....when i turned the shirt around lol

Uh oh what's wrong with the back?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Can ANYONE Help Me Out With One Of These Tees In A Medium?

Called them up a little while ago, and they supposedly only have it in XXL. You could call around other out of state champs now that the SKU # is up there.

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

Here is two shirts i picked up

Thats a bad $%% shirt. didnt see that one at champs.

Looks like i might have to make another trip. How messed up is it that i have like 4 champs stores within a maximum 10 mile drive from me, but NONE of themhave these shirts. so i have to drive to boo foo.

ANYONE who wants one of the shirts posted here, but can't find one...send me a PM...I can find it for you...

Just need the city and mall(s) you would go to...

Thanks,

JM

Back
Top Bottom