::Jordan Brand Spring 2010 info (page 1 Updated 6-9-09)::

Not that is hasn't been mentioned before, in this thread AND others.
IF? ..and I stress IF? ..they release ANY VI?

It'll be STUPID hassle. I only came back to tha'game, because this shoe is going to retro; "soon" ( doesn't mean this, OR next year bydefault ..been a minute now tho', what? ..8 years or so? ) ..
If I'm not on top'a the game, I'll be on the outside looking in, instead of rubbing the suede on 10 pairs like a 3 year old girl brush her Barbiehair. Blah. I know I'm only back for that VI, & I'm willin'to go broke to cop as many as possible whenever they finally drop. There's quitea few heads that feel like I do, if they don't make it a GR, there might literally be riots at spots.

Rumors ? ..are just that, RUMORS. Not claiming I know anything. Sayin'tho'? ..one would assume the 25th anv. would be a good time.

When the VI drops, REGARDLESS of the CW, ( unless it's puke green & mauve ..who am I kidding, even IF it's mad ugly ), there'll be a 300 pagethread on here. Look at the Griffey thread, or the PFP-HOH threads. ..just wait ..the VI thread is gonna'be UGLY. Look at how most of the replies tothis thread are in response to the VI ..and even tho' OP stated clearly it wasn't Blk/Inf ..heads STILL : OMG, OMG, INFS!!!!

Blah.

6's!!
eek.gif

WOW. Great News.

I feel as if I am the only person who actually LIKES the motosport 6. I could careless about the cement print on the inside, THAT is tacky, but the colorway isbeautiful IMHO.

As long as the shoe is LEATHER, not PATENT leather, Spring will be awesome!

I can live with VARSITY RED over infrared if it the shoes are the same from the Katrina Auction.

I think a few of you are confused. Space jams and Columbias are rumors. They were rumors early on, and we received a fake conformation. If Space Jams wereindeed releasing, they would have been mentioned in this post, I'm sure.

I hope JB gives us a faithful effort to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the Jordan Line. I believe a "Black/Red" Air Jordan 6 would satisfycollectors, as well as the masses, and is tentatively an awesome first step in the recognition.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

WOW. Great News.

I feel as if I am the only person who actually LIKES the motosport 6. I could careless about the cement print on the inside, THAT is tacky, but the colorway is beautiful IMHO.

I can live with VARSITY RED over infrared if it the shoes are the same from the Katrina Auction.

I think a few of you are confused. Space jams and Columbias are rumors. They were rumors early on, and we received a fake conformation. If Space Jams were indeed releasing, they would have been mentioned in this post, I'm sure.

I hope JB gives us a faithful effort to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the Jordan Line. I believe a "Black/Red" Air Jordan 6 would satisfy collectors, as well as the masses, and is tentatively an awesome first step in the recognition.

Space Jams have been "re-confirmed" in page 1.

and I'm curious to know who told you about the Jordan 11 Retro "Columbia Blue" Quickstrike?
nerd.gif

So spacejams it is the rest is garbage i love 6s but no infrareds means no buy. What is a fulll family limited release anyway. Does this mean the spacejams aregonna be insanely limited.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So spacejams it is the rest is garbage i love 6s but no infrareds means no buy. What is a close family release only anyway. Does this mean the spacejams are gonna be insanely limited.

Full Family Release means the product will be available for all gender, age groups... from a newborn size 0c to a mens' size 18......

Alright awesome I'm sure they will still not be easy to get...(having connections will def help on this one). Still got my fingers crossed for TB 3s todrop in the US if not road trip from MD to Canada

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Alright awesome I'm sure they will still not be easy to get...(having connections will def help on this one). Still got my fingers crossed for TB 3s to drop in the US if not road trip from MD to Canada

I already got mine... I love being sample size. :smile:

Originally Posted by holoflow

WOW. Great News.

I feel as if I am the only person who actually LIKES the motosport 6. I could careless about the cement print on the inside, THAT is tacky, but the colorway is beautiful IMHO.

I think a few of you are confused. Space jams and Columbias are rumors. They were rumors early on, and we received a fake conformation. If Space Jams were indeed releasing, they would have been mentioned in this post, I'm sure.

I hope JB gives us a faithful effort to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the Jordan Line. I believe a "Black/Red" Air Jordan 6 would satisfy collectors, as well as the masses, and is tentatively an awesome first step in the recognition.

and I'm curious to know who told you about the Jordan 11 Retro "Columbia Blue" Quickstrike?
nerd.gif
Space Jam reconfirmation was updated AFTER my post
grin.gif
So...Maybe you should check the time I posted and the time it was updated before you try to correct me
wink.gif

And how long have you been on NT? I guess not long enough to remember the GG controversy... There were"sample pics"...
eyes.gif
This was like...a few months ago....

WOW. Great News.

nerd.gif
Space Jam reconfirmation was updated AFTER my post
grin.gif
So... Maybe you should check the time I posted and the time it was updated before you try to correct me
wink.gif

And how long have you been on NT? I guess not long enough to remember the GG controversy... There were"sample pics"...
eyes.gif
This was like...a few months ago....
I simply "re-confirmed" the info it to assure you that they are in fact releasing...

you can get piss yellow OG jams for $175

hell, i guess imma have to go with the joints comin out blak friday
pimp.gif

AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO
BLACK///VARSITY RED

and

WHITE///BLACK
-----------------------------------------

Air Jordan 2 Retro
WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY//METALLIC SILVER

UPDATED 6-1-2009
Jordan 11 Retro "Space Jams" have a scheduled release date of November 27th, 2009 "Black Friday" and will be a full family limited release.
Mens $175
Juniors $110
Pre-School $65
Infants $50
Crib Gift Pack $35
happy.gif

devil.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

C'mon fam, don't do that...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Just adding fuel to the fire.

I'm already tight I gotta fight through ANOTHER Black Friday for the damn SJ's.

Back
Top Bottom