Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

been awhile.

to go out and about.

Huf. Huf. Old Love

2412809116_c73a845841.jpg
qksLvrtypeS--Custom tee?Papoose's new album is titled "Build or Destroy" and its
smokin.gif
I design tees as well, can't wait for the summer!
dalitso--Like they said, don't go nowhere! I wouldn't mind seeing I-XXIII all over again
glasses.gif

elterrible--nice pickup, thanks for sharing, i gotta give those carmines some thought and see them up close now...
delgc23--nice raptors, those are on my VIP list
smokin.gif

s dubl--when I have a family my hope is to keep em all laced in jays too
pimp.gif

Everybody I didn't mention, nice jays 2 u 2
smile.gif
, professional attirefor me again today, hope no one has monday blues like me today
frown.gif
Is theweekend here yet?
laugh.gif

HareJordanTwelve-thanx fam…..cleanfit!!!!

Jordanhead7792-thanx playa………I guessI'mma go with whatever inspires that day!!!!

Killajay209-nicerotation!!!!!

23MichaelJordan-thanx bigdawg…….dope XVz!!!

S dubl-thanx bro, took foreverhuh?……..nice family pix as always!!!!

qksLvrtypeS-dope pix asalways!!!!

Delgc23-sickkkrotation!!!!!

El terrible-thanx to them pix, Igotta cop!!!!

Saymoregotsole-you know itfam…..just gonna do what feels good at tha tyme!!!

FINSHING OFFTHA XXIIIz!!!!!!
eek.gif

e8915ceae609d5208ce42d84fdbb6abc5c5a021.pjpg

dalitso-descided what you wanna do since your done with the collection?, it seems like you got fits for days, maybe you could wear the months countdown packshoes all month? example: 2's and 21's all month? or like jordan 1's all week, 2's the next week, 3's the next ect.? idk i cant wait to seewhats next
laugh.gif

i dont know how can they call el terrible23 6's fake or thinking there close to fake , when everytime he posts all his jordans are 100% real

BTW:dalitso dope fit once again

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

qksLvrtypeS--Custom tee?Papoose's new album is titled "Build or Destroy" and its
smokin.gif
I design tees as well, can't wait for the summer!
nah its by Huf.

thanks everyone..

dalitso, sdubl, el terrible, ucasta, cement greyman, and all JL...wassup fam.

Great stuff everyone and thanks for the comments. Couldn't help but feel just a bit defensive being questioned about the legitimacy of my carmines.Question my poor camera skills, but never if my kicks are real or not.
They are a size 7.5. As for quality, not on par with the OGs I'm sure. I wouldn't know actually. But they aren't bad. Worn once around the mallwithout creasing.
As for today...

saturday to work then qcm:

me in bred XI

sunday to chill:

today to school then chill:

recycled...same shirt with gray hoodie

me in bred IV

IKONstar has the real deal, good job.

As for me, I had to settle for the FTC Half Cabs that were a tribute to the Concord XIs
313313894.jpg

And pretty much every day before, I've been rocking these (JaywhYeS X MrKrispy1183 Jordan 1s)
313313892.jpg

Back
Top Bottom