Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

sick IIs 3thaman
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hope they dont crack on ya

There as good as the day they came out and I love wearing them. Thanks for the Kudos, I'm going to try to post some more stuff when I get time.

Thanks for the comments on my FLINTs....I also am looking for a JUST DO IT shirt...

PURCHAZE.com (overseas so shhipping is a bit more) had em...

I wouldnt be caught dead in IIs, especially lows...i think they are yuuuck especially when being worn. But these have meaning, and theyre green
tongue.gif
CP3s friday, pack on saturday, xx3s following week, then the next pack...im sooo excited....just wish those sliver foams were dropping, that dude who confirmedthem....
smh.gif
!!
Threw one on to take a pic...had to hurry, the camera was leaving my house!!!

PROVERBS:

Welll.....the Melo IIs, if DS....I could accept as being hot....but thats just my opinion on the IIs.....
Have a good day guys!!!!
Anyone have Melos IIs to rock for us?

Flint

sup guys,
Dalitso more the whred colorways
laugh.gif

3thaman your killing me with those IIs man
smokin.gif
... Damn Ineed a fresh wearable pair

anyways yesterday for me
da535e00e4cc3b0adf07939548bc9fb105f6734.pjpg

a lot of hater comments in here
tired.gif
jus do u and keep it pushin..

NEways i been in dunks lately but stepped out in this fit today:

39c2504ec0f276dce4ac7ddee7385e8b3a1e551.pjpg

db4152e5fc67e8c01ad0db926c2ff6ffbec0035.jpg

icopjordans82- Nice Chrome 2's, love the colorway, never got around to buying them.
seb-master-arson- nice XIV lows

Playoff VIII today

2exm0c0.jpg

AJFlint13 the silver foams did came out
they came out today in NY and DC check the last few pages of the sliver foams pro may o8

Originally Posted by nikehead203

AJFlint13 the silver foams did came out
they came out today in NY and DC check the last few pages of the sliver foams pro may o8

THANKS...I assume PYS and UPTAIR will recieve them?

don't let this thread get locked again..there's no need to take any shots or flame on each other..this isn't an opinion thread so keep it on topic& just post your kicks..

black/carolina XIVs to go to class and take 4 finals!!

I have a fresh pair of MELO II's i rocked the other day , well post pictures later , maybe if I have time.

IjumpmanI & Icopjordans82..nice XIIIs
pimp.gif

Cherrywood XVIs for last day of the semester. 2 finals for me then summer vacation here i come!

Back
Top Bottom