Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

My girl made me change shoes to go to Red Lobster, she isn't too fond of the infareds yellowing soles
eyes.gif
I should have pulled out my icy deadstock pair to shut her up, but
ohwell.gif

UNDS'ING these by her request.....

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

How does a person go about to become part of the Jumpan Loyalists? Just wondering.

To join the squad, all you have to do is...
1.) have love for Js
2.) post your story (first name, age, location, what got you into Js, favorite model, etc.)
3.) post regularly in here
4.) keep it positive please (give shout outs/props)

If you agree to these terms,
happy.gif
just hit me up with a PM so I can give youyour member number and the sig (almost up to 60 deep).

Whats up Patrick, shaun, cementgrey, neverwearem, Dalitso (aka the M.ost V.aluable P.oster), Dom, Dnice, Kalo, Seb, IMASOLEMAN, and the newest member - Jordon

To the Jumpman Loyalists: Im Nigel, I live in the ATL, I attend Georgia State University, I fell in love with Jordans in like 7th or 8th grade when my cousingave me his fresh pair of wht/red low top retro 11s. Since then I've been working trying to get my education and my Jordans. And my favorites are the 11s.And I wanna be part of the squad.
....o yea, nice kicks everyone.

Dope stuff people! way too many comments to give
laugh.gif

Jordon- Welcome to the group!
Wore these for today:

^^^I swear, everytime you post those wit hthe grey laces it makes me want them more and more.

^^^Dope.......I wanted to get those 1s for my daughter but couldn't find them anywhere in her size. Clean 5s too. Happy belated.....

Hey Jumpan Loyalists..I just joined..so I wanna give a shout out to all my loyalists!!!

My name is Zach and i've been collecting for 2 years. And I love Jordans, I have about 30 or 40 pairs of strictly jordans..and i'm no hypebeast, I buymostly older jordans and classic colorways.
My first pair of Jordans were lowtop White/Red/Black 13's and I fell in love with them..the rest is history
My favorite Jordans are the Black/Red/White XI's

Wore my XX3's today
87f35b68e436804ff0ec396ebcc9511dc64af41.pjpg

Alot of heat on these last few pages...very nice III's and V's....BigRockford very nice IV's...I'm planning on wearing mine Saturday. Dom90 I agree with s dubl on those grey laces with those Black Cats, very dope. A big welcome to the newest JLmembers Jordon and Zach...and shout outs to NigeyNige....my name is also Nigel and living in TN all my life, I don't meet alot of people with that name...so you are alright in mybook! Anyways...this is me today.......

wdywthx9.jpg

Dope fits everyone.
Brandon, those grapes are dope. How was the movie?
Dom90, those IVs with the SB laces are crispy. I like the idea of the SB laces on them rather than flat laces.
tomkinsog23, did you plan on wearing the same fitted as your boy? Just wondering.

As for being a new member of the Loyalists....my name is Mike, 18 yrs old, 2nd yr of college and live in New York. I started to like Jordans in 8th/9th grade.Back then, I was a chubby kid and wasn't really into clothing or sneakers. Then I was sitting in Spanish class in 9th grade and this kid walked in wearingthe 12s. That was where I realised I had to get my game on. I lost a ton of weight that summer, started buying Jordans (and dunks) and more stylish clothes.Three years later and I won "Best Dressed" my Senior year of High School. Now I'm in college and still collecting Jordans. I mostly wear themthough, I only have about 4 pairs DS. All my friends up in college tell me I need to stop buying kicks, but what do they know? My favorite Jordan is the XI,which I do not have a pair of (UHHH). And my first pair was Jordan 13s when they retroed in 04/5.That's my story.

Originally Posted by TomkinsOG23

Naw funny thing is when i went to go pick em up he had it on also im like wow lol.

I understand. I had a black shirt that didn't fit me last year, so I gave it to my best friend. I lost more weight and decided to buy the shirt again,but in gray. About 2 weeks later he told me to meet him at the mall, so when I got there, he had the same shirt on, just a different color. I told him toimmediately go buy another shirt and wear it. So he went to Old Navy, got some cheap shirt and wore that. I could not have gone around the mall wearing thesame shirt as my best friend.

Dnice901 - nice 1'z
Dalitso - fresh 12's
IMASOLEMAN18 - nice 15's i still need a pair of those.
and to everyone esle nice heat.

shout out to all the Jumpman Loyalist!!

today: wearin these on this blazin hot day lol

172yr3.jpg

nice stuff yall
smokin.gif

this morning to see the dark knight wit ma laaaaaady for our 4 years
pimp.gif

Aqua Jokers.

yeah my shorts was low....
roll.gif

bonus....