Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Dope fits everyone.
Brandon, those grapes are dope. How was the movie?
Dom90, those IVs with the SB laces are crispy. I like the idea of the SB laces on them rather than flat laces.
tomkinsog23, did you plan on wearing the same fitted as your boy? Just wondering.

As for being a new member of the Loyalists....my name is Mike, 18 yrs old, 2nd yr of college and live in New York. I started to like Jordans in 8th/9th grade. Back then, I was a chubby kid and wasn't really into clothing or sneakers. Then I was sitting in Spanish class in 9th grade and this kid walked in wearing the 12s. That was where I realised I had to get my game on. I lost a ton of weight that summer, started buying Jordans (and dunks) and more stylish clothes. Three years later and I won "Best Dressed" my Senior year of High School. Now I'm in college and still collecting Jordans. I mostly wear them though, I only have about 4 pairs DS. All my friends up in college tell me I need to stop buying kicks, but what do they know? My favorite Jordan is the XI, which I do not have a pair of (UHHH). And my first pair was Jordan 13s when they retroed in 04/5.That's my story.
It was a really good movie. It owned up to all the hype thats for sure.

^^^that shirt is
pimp.gif
. im lovin the 3s and 8s! Unfortunately i dont feelthat well today so im just wearing socks around my house. But something did bring my spirits up...... Mailman dropped off DS 99 Vs with og everything
happy.gif
. This is my 2nd pair so they will be showing up in the buy/sell forum in acouple minutes
471361f91c6b63fe73c658094ab4635ed047f0cb.pjpg

Nice stuff everyone

that Joker shirt is siiiick
pimp.gif

Concords to the post office and to take a new ID pic for the upcoming work/school year.
(recycled pic)

What I picked up from the post office, I had to switch to them for the rest of the day.

Nice kicks everyone!!!!!
Me fire red 3's, my wife aquas, my son black 22's, my little girl fusions, to go see dark night

haha wow! nice stuff yall i gotta make this ma 2000TH Post????/ on a shirt INFO.!
wink.gif
sall good

yeah HOT TOPICS u can order em online! theres also a reversed side of the shirt!
pimp.gif
like u see the front side of the joker..

sory for the delay for tha ones askin...jss got home from work!

New Loves to the movies earlier tonight.

I bet y'all can't guess what I went to see. Here's a hint, it has nothing to do with the yankees
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom