Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

I mean, it IS a long list :lol:

I would say that the first post should have it, but you would have to be made the OP so you can edit it at will.

I mean, it IS a long list
laugh.gif

I would say that the first post should have it, but you would have to be made the OP so you can edit it at will.
Word, I get it but he could have approached it different like you just did.  If the OP wants to add the list to the homepage he should feel free or like you said I can take that on if a mod wants to make me OP

if this guy posts that release list one more time im reporting every single post of his. no need to post it again, just edit the original one. SMH

anyways... we need some pics of that blue pair.. real pics :nerd:
lol report every single post of mine..go for it snitch.

The original post is on page 100 or something.  If you don't like my posts feel free to ignore me

snitch? stop looking for reps and just edit the original list instead of posting the same long list TWICE on the same page within a few posts of each other... cluttering the thread for no reason.

Remaster gimick it is! JB cant fool us og heads!
View media item 1311937

View media item 1311914View media item 1311916

2015 and recent retros are pretty much the same shape. We are not blind JB.

Like every business Nike extends the truth about the way they do business. It helps them sell more stuff. Most people will be happy with the remastered series since the materials will be better and (hopefully) will last longer. The vast majority of people dont care about mold shape.

Last edited:
snitch? stop looking for reps and just edit the original list instead of posting the same long list TWICE on the same page within a few posts of each other... cluttering the thread for no reason.
I aint lookin for reps dude.  Someone asked for a list and I helped put one together.  Aint nobody gonna find that list on page 100 and whatever it is on.  Like the other dude said, the OP can take it and put it on page 1 and problem solved.

And yes snitch.  Like I said, you don't want to see my posts then go ahead and block me.  Peace Im done replying to you

Those teal or w/e dont look remastered, keep fallin for these games kids.

pay $20 more for garbage

pay $20 more for garbage
You're really gonna say this?  I've seen you in threads talking about buying Black/Red 1's or Royals, for hundreds more than retail.  The same 'garbage' you are complaining about costing $20 more.  LOL

pay $20 more for garbage

You're really gonna say this?  I've seen you in threads talking about buying Black/Red 1's or Royals, for hundreds more than retail.  The same 'garbage' you are complaining about costing $20 more.  LOL

I know what im buying, its my favorite shoes.

ive been saying it since the whole remastered thing came about, its a ploy to raise prices.

have fun paying $200 for mediocre retros. glad i rarely buy anymore new releases now.

only thing im aiming for is the Chicago X's since i missed out on last release and i love the X model. other than that im still gonna feel like an idiot paying $200+ after taxes for a retro shoe.

Those "teal" 4s look identical to the 2012 4s as far as the mold/shape goes, they didnt change anything..

Maybe jordan brand is going to use the 2012 jordan 4 mold on all of the retro+ colorways, and they are going to release og colorways with a remastered og type mold? I hope so anyway..

Last edited:
Like every business Nike extends the truth about the way they do business. It helps them sell more stuff. Most people will be happy with the remastered series since the materials will be better and (hopefully) will last longer. The vast majority of people dont care about mold shape.
i care, i personally prefer a well shaped upper over these so called better materials

JB is just lying and fooling the buyers with this remastered BS

if they keep practicing their business like that i will stop buying their shoes in the very near future

Last edited:
i care, i personally prefer a well shaped upper over these so called better materials

There's no reason JB couldn't and shouldn't give us both. JB has been garbage for years but people literally have rooms full of their shoes and don't want to admit most have been crap products. I understand that with all the money and time put in collecting.

People may not like the Kobe 9 Elite but it's a well crafted sneaker with the latest in Nike tech and innovation at $225. Meanwhile JB is pushing outdated 20 year old tech, with subpar materials and a horrific shape at $190. It's insane.

Well, when you say "Remastering" , it has to be all the same. From the molds to the quality of materials. But i also agree to your opinion:smile:

the OG's had the wing way further back and the 2012's look like low tops compared to OG's wtf!

everything also looks slightly smaller on the newer model

There's no reason JB couldn't and shouldn't give us both. JB has been garbage for years but people literally have rooms full of their shoes and don't want to admit most have been crap products. I understand that with all the money and time put in collecting.

People may not like the Kobe 9 Elite but it's a well crafted sneaker with the latest in Nike tech and innovation at $225. Meanwhile JB is pushing outdated 20 year old tech, with subpar materials and a horrific shape at $190. It's insane.
Jordan is the bigger hype machine. Greater legacy and better designed shoes from a casual stand point which is what most heads are about. That's why when the CP3s come out people trash them for being ugly as sin, but they're fantastic ball shoes which, in the end, is exactly what we're all buying.

I just feel as though JB should be straight up and just keep silently releasing whatever they release instead of giving excuses for these price hikes. I remember being salty about the 1's going from $100 in 2006 to $110 in 2008. Now 1's are about to be almost $200!!!!! 

The only thing I don't like about that comparison is the exclusion of the '99 release mold that's a happy medium.

air-jordan-4-black-cement-retro.jpg

Less high than the original, with almost as much life in the upper's design and a still slim toebox.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom