Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

yet dude was in the XI thread talking about picking up doubles of the $200 price tag subpar quality XI's. :lol:

Just find it funny how people bash JB for their prices, shoddy craftsmanship, and less than desired quality and then come in this thread referencing another sig line's "superior" quality lol..while all that is probably true to most, still looks ridiculous calling people "sheep" and then another dude says the legend blue XI's are bad quality, you agree, then release date comes and you up in there nonsensically talking about doubling up on the same shoes, by the same company, you in here hating on..

Do you though...but you do sound very hypocritical. :rofl:

Last edited:
I know the XI are terrible quality...

im not like most on here that that cop every release just to say i copped.

I know the XI are terrible quality...

im not like most on here that that cop every release just to say i copped.

but my point is why come in here calling people "sheep" for buying so many of JB's price increased sneakers, when you're one of the main contributors to it on this board.

I have a vast collection of sneakers myself, and even I have had to put myself into check and realize that this "hobby" is becoming pointless and too chaotic. You're in here throwing shade at dudes for discussing the primary concerns and issues regarding JB in 2015, yet the same XI you criticize in here, you buy for "nostalgic" purposes? Too many contradictions :lol:

Last edited:
but my point is why come in here calling people "sheep" for buying so many of JB's price increased sneakers, when you're one of the main contributors to it on this board.

I have a vast collection of sneakers myself, and even I have had to put myself into check and realize that this "hobby" is becoming pointless and too chaotic. You're in here throwing shade at dudes for discussing the primary concerns and issues regarding JB in 2015, yet the same XI you criticize in here, you buy for "nostalgic" purposes? Too many contradictions
laugh.gif
Thank you.. exactly what Im talking about

oreos or columbias? hmmm passed on the 11s today for 

190 and MUCH better quality than 11s... this is a no brainer... the 11s only come into this question just because they are 11s

Im not contributing much if any at all

i rarely buy any releases because they arent worth it.

my point is unless its a shoe i really really want and have no choice then ill cop even if its not worth it.

i liked all the VI that dropped this year but knowing the quality and price wise, its not worth it to spend all that money.

Not being cheap, its called being smart. Jordan releases these days arent worth what they charge nor the hype. Wake me up when they release OG looking/quality shoes in GR then they might get some repsect from me.

the last good release from JB was the 88 III's even though they were overpriced.

not a big fan of red shoes with the exception of Toro 4's so i rly hope those dont release. i've been wanting some space jams ever since i got into the shoe game so i hope those release next year. the last time they released was 2009 so that would make a 6 year difference.. hopefully they release them instead of some crappy 11 CW like the colombias

Judging from the gradeschool colombia 4 and French 7s the remastered thing will disappoint. The materials don't look different at all. Will let y'all know how the mens turn out.

glad someones being honest

ive been saying it for months as well as a lot of others in here, price raise was coming by they decided to make a big jump and fool us with "quality" materials.

you all will see soon enough, i will honestly be SHOCKED if the quality is way better than what it is now. If its slightly better than thats still a major disappointment especially for $20 extra plus tax.

Am I the only who could care less about these retro+ remastered colorways? Why hasn't there been any pictures of the any OG 1s, 7s, or 4s? If the White?Cement and Bred 4s are to release I want to see the pics of those; especially if they are to have the 'Nike Air' on the back.  

the retro+ colorways are terrible esecially the new ones coming out. i dont know how peopple are hyped up for those. so damn ugly

Back
Top Bottom