Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

At least they sent him a letter informing him.

Imagine camping for hours and upon hours.

Finally get in the store to purchase your kicks.

Getting all excited

Then you notice the manager keeps looking at you and down at a piece of paper.

Then they hit you wit "Nahhhhhhh B, we can't, thanks for your bidness over the year doe" :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Im pretty sure he could go to almost any nike store and they would still sell him items as like any other normal customer

Im pretty sure he could go to almost any nike store and they would still sell him items as like any other normal customer
Exactly. They won't prioritize keep this one average joe out of their stores over the millions that shop there. And how would they know who's shopping FOR him? This is essentially just Nike being a brat.

Besides, they said NIKE OWNED retail location. Nike doesn't own Champs, FTL, FNL, etc. Dude's not completely blacklisted.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain to me why Jordan Brand is pushing the Gym Red color instead of Varsity Red. Gym Red is a butt ugly shade of red. Plus it has no history. What's the point? Bring back Varsity Red or even Fire Red please Jordan Brand. This Gym Red crap has played out!

That all red 10 from "All Star" weekend was doo-doo! Period! Made no sense, just another reason to stick red on a shoe and watch it go. Just like the Yeezy "red october," does not look better than the the Adidas Yeezy. and I do not own either pair and have not attempted to own a pair.

Straight out of the box, never worn, 2015 Remastered Retro 10's I copped from champs online. So hyped I was able to get these on release day, opened the box, blew my mind to see defects on what JB is calling "Remastered". Higher quality control? There's gaps in between the leather and rubber, like the patterns weren't cut right or something, the leather isn't tucked under the rubber in TWO spots on the same shoe. The left shoe has one gap on the outside soul and one on the back right of the heel. $190 and i'm gonna have to just return them, out of stock so no hope for an exchange. There's also like a 1/16th" of shiny glue/ sealer residue you can see around the whole shoe, where the rubber meets the leather. i know this is an older design but the way JB has been hyping the remastered level of quality I was really shocked when I got these. I noticed it soon as I opened the box too, it's nothing subtle, I didn't even bother trying them on. I held on to them for a couple weeks thinking about reselling them but i'm not even gonna deal with these things. It's back to champs.

Straight out of the box, never worn, 2015 Remastered Retro 10's I copped from champs online. So hyped I was able to get these on release day, opened the box, blew my mind to see defects on what JB is calling "Remastered". Higher quality control? There's gaps in between the leather and rubber, like the patterns weren't cut right or something, the leather isn't tucked under the rubber in TWO spots on the same shoe. The left shoe has one gap on the outside soul and one on the back right of the heel. $190 and i'm gonna have to just return them, out of stock so no hope for an exchange. There's also like a 1/16th" of shiny glue/ sealer residue you can see around the whole shoe, where the rubber meets the leather. i know this is an older design but the way JB has been hyping the remastered level of quality I was really shocked when I got these. I noticed it soon as I opened the box too, it's nothing subtle, I didn't even bother trying them on. I held on to them for a couple weeks thinking about reselling them but i'm not even gonna deal with these things. It's back to champs.
MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO NIKE. IT WILL DEF HELP IF PEOPLE START COMPLAINING ABOUT THESE ISSUES. IF YOU WRITE THEM THEY SHOULD IMPROVE THAT FOR FUTURE RELEASES. I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MY MONEY BACK

MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO NIKE. IT WILL DEF HELP IF PEOPLE START COMPLAINING ABOUT THESE ISSUES. IF YOU WRITE THEM THEY SHOULD IMPROVE THAT FOR FUTURE RELEASES. I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MY MONEY BACK
I blasted them on twitter, @nikestore . no response. but yea i'm getting my money back for sure, just printed my labels champs emailed me. off to UPS. 

cmon JB 
mean.gif

it's just somethin about the retro's, they don't make them as clean looking. most the new releases, everything looks sharp, clean edges, clean stitching. i got the retro Oreo 4's that just dropped and there's spots where the glue is messy on the soul and just not as clean as the rest of the shoe. some loose stitching on the jumpman on one of the heals as well.  and i got those straight from nike.com. i plan on wearing those till they're beat so not a big deal but if it was a shoe I was collecting I'd be smh

JB is gonna make super remasters after compaints and bumb up the price by another 20%.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but inking about these remastered and price hike.

How many of us us ou pr 15 or $20 rewards on purchases. Don't you think Nike and the footlockers footactions saw this and said don't stop it lets just raise prices by 15 to 20

Am I compelety wrong or could this be a big reason behind the price hike ...that's my honest opinion

Not sure if it has been mentioned but inking about these remastered and price hike.

How many of us us ou pr 15 or $20 rewards on purchases. Don't you think Nike and the footlockers footactions saw this and said don't stop it lets just raise prices by 15 to 20

Am I compelety wrong or could this be a big reason behind the price hike ...that's my honest opinion
Nike is behind the price hike, those $20 rewards stuff are from footlocker, nike didn't raised it because of people using that lol. It's cause of resellers. As long as people are willing to pay above retail prices, retail prices will keep going up and up.

Last edited:
JB is gonna make super remasters after compaints and bumb up the price by another 20%.

I think it's as simple as Nike knowing, the retros sell out no matter what, then they resale for 20-60 higher anyways, so why not raise the prices? either they make the money or the resellers do. They won't be forced to drop the price until they start sitting on shelves

Don't forgt these shoes cost 10-20 give or take to procedure so either way they are making out

I think it's as simple as Nike knowing, the retros sell out no matter what, then they resale for 20-60 higher anyways, so why not raise the prices? either they make the money or the resellers do. They won't be forced to drop the price until they start sitting on shelves

I can't wait to they start sitting on shelves.

learning about supply and demand today in econ class. wanted to bring jordan brand up lol

You should bring it up. Jordan creates a supply much lower than the demand on purpose. Drives the price up. If the supply was equal to the demand, they'de be $100 a pair and no one would be flippin out

Back
Top Bottom