Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

It does. I knew it, I said it, and now I see it, Nike/JB still not giving us what they said they were gonna give us with this "REMASTERED" Garbage.
If they were truely Remastered why are the materials not the same like how they were from OG days and '99-2007/'08.

like i tell people, remastered my buttocks... they are robbing us. i'm not buying in to them. what most of us want are the original molds for our beloved shoe.
IMO quality was crap on some shoes during 2005-2008

looking at the FTL launch locator... i understand its only ftl, but that could be used as a proxy for overall distribution.. seems like recent production #s are reaching GR status ...

this is good for consumers 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
0:16 - 0:29. ok, this guy is officially the most whipped nike fanboy on the planet :lol:

What I'm getting from this is that he's mesmerized.

My god that guys video was pointless

He started out by mentioning JB's terrible quality, OK off to good start….maybe he has some info about how they plan to improve...

...and then spent the rest of the video talking about freakin toddler J's?!?!?
WHO GIVES A GODDAM ABOUT TODDLER JORDANS?? 0]

The only thing that had me mesmerized about this video was this guys weird skinny baby arms that don't match his fat face

read his twitter, he def aint happy with Nike/JB

I think they filed a lawsuit against him at one point. :lol:

nah he doesnt like the way they operate anymore and complains about quality and what not. i just randomly followed him because as much as he likes the company and products hes not totally brainwashed and supports the quality and pricing and how releases are handled.

nah he doesnt like the way they operate anymore and complains about quality and what not. i just randomly followed him because as much as he likes the company and products hes not totally brainwashed and supports the quality and pricing and how releases are handled.

Sorry it was a cease & desist from Nike's director of stores.

View media item 1416645

I also thought he got sued from Nike for the prototype he had, but couldn't find that anywhere.

Last edited:

Sorry it was a cease & desist from Nike's director of stores.

View media item 1416645

I also thought he got sued from Nike for the prototype he had, but couldn't find that anywhere.

Damn, now I feel for the the dude.
I was just poking fun at his video, but Nike is extra foul for pulling a stunt like this just because someone with a bit of a platform called NIke out for their terrible quality. Crybabies :smh:

Back
Top Bottom