Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Do the remastered Jordan 4 and 7 have the same sizing or do they run bigger or smaller than the 4s 7s from 2012 and earlier?

Most people want Cements tho. So watch they drop Fire Reds or Military Blues :rofl:

:nerd:

So I can add to my set…

View media item 1547260
tumblr_md04lmEl9u1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Them damn alternates aren't fire red's, maybe they were a scraped OG that was originally suppose to be the fire red's but I'm not messing with it. I need actual black cements but the fire red's in OG form I wouldn't mind. The OG fire red 4's were my first pair of Air Jordan's

Those alternates are wack. They will sit just like those pre grape/hornet Vs. The only saving grace will be the NA on the back. Its been 16 years since a retro NA 4 has been released. This alone will make them fly off the shelfs.

Those alternates are wack. They will sit just like those pre grape/hornet Vs. The only saving grace will be the NA on the back. Its been 16 years since a retro NA 4 has been released. This alone will make them fly off the shelfs.
Mother F***er.  So we aren't getting white / black cement 4's with NA on the back? We're only getting these stupid alternate 89's with NA on the back?

Back
Top Bottom