Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Those ProStars are so stiff... pause... they have a varient feel... very cardboardesque! Reminds me of like an early 2000s fake! They were in every shoe store I went in today! Quite a few (MOST) of this years releases are underwhelmingly "Remastered" IMO

Those ProStars are so stiff... pause... they have a varient feel... very cardboardesque! Reminds me of like an early 2000s fake! They were in every shoe store I went in today! Quite a few (MOST) of this years releases are underwhelmingly "Remastered" IMO
Any similarities to the recent retros 2 years ago? My Fire Reds look stiff af

Any similarities to the recent retros 2 years ago? My Fire Reds look stiff af
The "leather" on the V's from last weekend
sick.gif

I don't see the "Remastering" in them!!! Several of the "Remastered" releases are sitting around here and there out this way... 3 of the Laser 30th anni shoes from Feb. are at a Hibbetts out here thanks to those remastered prices but the 1, 4, and Dub Zero imo are the best releases "Remastered" quality wise thus far!

The 5's that release is nowhere near as stiff as the '13 metallic tongue or the black tongue fire red 5's...not '90 or '00 quality but a upgrade none the less from the '13 imho

The 5's that release is nowhere near as stiff as the '13 metallic tongue or the black tongue fire red 5's...not '90 or '00 quality but a upgrade none the less from the '13 imho
The "ProStars" 5s from last weekend are exactly like the 2013 retros!

Pro star 5s were stiff for sure. But other remastered shoes were done well like the 4s, 10s and hares material wise, craftsmanship can still be better. Just got to be very selective on deeming which ones are worth paying retail for. The N7 7s I liked a lot too

JB playing most of you like dummies

Aren't you the one who buys up 1's for like triple MSRP?

No? And those are actually decent shoes for the price if we want to get technical

None of the Retros out right now are worth anywhere near MSRP. Maybe the Chicago 1s but even then $160 and tax for a pair of fake leather shoes is kinda trash but the quality is def there and an upgrade from what was before which they could have easily done without the $20 increase

Went to the mall yesterday, some of these jordans don't even feel remastered; the low 1s don't seem any different than previous 1 releases but are still marked up in price

Also, seems like most places still have good size runs of releases 

Last edited:
Liberty 10s, white/red 1 low, black/red 1 low, laser 1,4,20 , dub zeros, stealth 20s still sitting at my mall.....Imma just scoop the laser 1s up at some point.

Although, I've felt the quality difference of shoes like the Oreo 4's, White/metallic 5's, and the double Nickle 10's, how are their any difference In comfort compared to the last batch of retro's? Like, do the recent "remaster" 7's feel different then the 7's that came out in recent years?

Although, I've felt the quality difference of shoes like the Oreo 4's, White/metallic 5's, and the double Nickle 10's, how are their any difference In comfort compared to the last batch of retro's? Like, do the recent "remaster" 7's feel different then the 7's that came out in recent years?
I'd say comfort is better since better/real materials feel better on foot than synthetic ones. However, cushion-wise, there isn't much of a difference. Insoles are still like cardboard.

I'd say comfort is better since better/real materials feel better on foot than synthetic ones. However, cushion-wise, there isn't much of a difference. Insoles are still like cardboard.

Which ones do you feel are like cardboard? I wear the Chicago X and French blue VII's a lot and they are some of the most comfortable sneakers I've ever worn. The hares are stiffer in comparison but still not like cardboard. Those feel like they need more of a break-in. The Columbia iv and Oreo iv are comfy as well, albeit less than the X's and FB VII's.

Back
Top Bottom