Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

I know some are hoping for space jams next year but I'm hoping for them all reds or
Kawhi Leonard's PE [emoji]128077[/emoji]
These are just too dope.  Hope these are the ones next year
I hope not. I'm honestly tired of the excess icy blue soles.

They couldn't make the sole black, red, etc? Especially after all of the different colorways for the Future model.

Last edited:

tailored-for-flight-air-jordan-xx9-new-york-event-recap-1.jpg

grin.gif
LOL at the spoiler. these two whackos now coming out w/ ugly **** colorways, all red suede? defaming the cement print and making it look like some veins on fat peoples leg.

also, AJ XI back packs? WUT!?  $30 JOrdan tees used to be thicker and better than the average 2 for $30 at Champs. now, seems like they order the shirts from Champs and print a jump man on it.

LOL at the spoiler. these two whackos now coming out w/ ugly **** colorways, all red suede? defaming the cement print and making it look like some veins on fat peoples leg.

also, AJ XI back packs? WUT!?  $30 JOrdan tees used to be thicker and better than the average 2 for $30 at Champs. now, seems like they order the shirts from Champs and print a jump man on it.
You're crazy if you think Tinker decides what colorways to come out with.  He designed the shoe and the OG CW, the rest is up to other folks

Last edited:
ALL THE REMASTERING WILL BE STUFF THE GENERAL PUBLIC DOESNT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT ANYWAY… THE ONLY PPL NOTICING DIFFERENCES ARE JORDAN SNEAKER HEADS THAT BUY THEM AND ANALYZE EM WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS :lol: … THE "NT COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT" WILL BE ALLLL OVER THESE COLUMBIA IV'S TO SEE IF THEYRE REMASTERED … THEYRE GOING TO HAVE A FIELD DAY! :lol:

Need pics of "Marvin the Martian's", poison green 5's and the summer 7's...

Hares and French Blue 7's are definite cops.

Praying that Olympic 7s, Bred 4s, WC4s, and Toro 4s rerelease.. i just need these along with the bordeaux 7s and im done with jordans

You're crazy if you think Tinker decides what colorways to come out with.  He designed the shoe and the OG CW, the rest is up to other folks
I dunno, he looks merry and sketchy these days.  Look at the New Js from the Jordan line.

XXIX

Still whacky.

A 111 pages later and peeps STILL falling for the banana-shape AND the banana in the tailpipe...

Fixed.

I'm no dummy. I'm not caving into the things Nike says and does these days. They're the ulimate hype machine. They bank all of their sales off of hype and they took advantage of that ever since they discovered Twitter.

They try to hit us with this "remastered" crap to swing a whole new type of hype our way, but only the ones who recently began purchasing Jordans circa 2008-present are going to fall for it.

Like I said in my last post in here, the shoes they're calling "remastered" are the way the shoes SHOULD'VE been built from the get-go. Yet, I still see the infamous "banana-shaped" toe box's and little things like the lace-holders on the 4's are identical to the last run of 4's they've been releasing since 2004.

Nothing is remastered here. They may of upped the quality control a bit to combat the Grey Market, but this is all the same crap.

Until I see the same exact molds, shapes, and details that entailed with the releases in the 1999-2002 models - than nothing has changed.

Last edited:
Fixed.

I'm no dummy. I'm not caving into the things Nike says and does these days. They're the ulimate hype machine. They bank all of their sales off of hype and they took advantage of that ever since they discovered Twitter.

They try to hit us with this "remastered" crap to swing a whole new type of hype our way, but only the ones who recently began purchasing Jordans circa 2008-present are going to fall for it.

Like I said in my last post in here, the shoes they're calling "remastered" are the way the shoes SHOULD'VE been built from the get-go. Yet, I still see the infamous "banana-shaped" toe box's and little things like the lace-holders on the 4's are identical to the last run of 4's they've been releasing since 2004.

Nothing is remastered here. They may of upped the quality control a bit to combat the Grey Market, but this is all the same crap.

Until I see the same exact molds, shapes, and details that entailed with the releases in the 1999-2002 models - than nothing has changed.
What I don't agree with is you are asking for a real 'remaster' program but then wanting 1999 molds.  If you are a purist and want OG, then ask for the OG mold otherwise who's to say your preference is what it should be..

What I don't agree with is you are asking for a real 'remaster' program but then wanting 1999 molds.  If you are a purist and want OG, then ask for the OG mold otherwise who's to say your preference is what it should be..

To be honest, some of the molds and shapes on the 99-2002's actually were better than the OG's. Especially the cushioning and comfort. There was barely a complaint here made during those days of retro's (check my joindate, I've been here since those days) and I can tell you that 8 out of 10 people who were on NT during those days would prefer the 99-01 molds over anything. They were perfect...

Last edited:
To be honest, some of the molds and shapes on the 99-2002's actually were better than the OG's. Especially the cushioning and comfort. There was barely a complaint here made during those days of retro's (check my joindate, I've been here since those days) and I can tell you that 8 out of 10 people who were on NT during those days would prefer the 99-01 molds over anything. They were perfect...
I completely agree.  Using the IV as an example, I actually prefer the 99 mold to the OG.  Im just playing devils advocate here and am saying if we are going to ask for OG everything then the mold should be part of that

I completely agree.  Using the IV as an example, I actually prefer the 99 mold to the OG.  Im just playing devils advocate here and am saying if we are going to ask for OG everything then the mold should be part of that

I definitely agree, and see where you're coming from..

Back
Top Bottom