Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

the retro+ colorways are terrible esecially the new ones coming out. i dont know how peopple are hyped up for those. so damn ugly
Agreed. There are maybe 2-3 retro CWs out of the entire Air Jordan line that are really good.

Rest are garbage.

Agreed. There are maybe 2-3 retro CWs out of the entire Air Jordan line that are really good.

Rest are garbage.
I wouldn't say all that, I think many of the retro+ including the Oreo/Columbia 4s or the '01 Cool Grey 11s were great. I just believe that JB should focus on "remastering" the jays that need to be "remastered" which includes the OG color ways and at least slapping the nike air on some retros. 

TBH I never liked the Grape 5's and thought they were/are basic. 

Last edited:
the old retro+ sure

the new ones are terrible, only hypebeasts are hyping them up. BOB.. garbage. Liberty, TRASH, Teal IV...atrocious,

I believe those 7's are going to be a black based color way. 7's whose last 3 digits in the style code that start with a 0 usually are. Maybe the Bordeaux's or Raptors. I would to see them both be done again, CORRECTLY 

Air Jordan 4 “Columbia”

Style Code: 314254-107

Release Date: 01/10/15

Price: $190

Air Jordan 7 “French Blue”

Style Code: 304775-107

Release Date: 01/24/15

Air Jordan 4 “Oreo”

Style Code: 314254-003

Release Date: 02/21/2015

Air Jordan 1 High “Laser”

Style Code: 705289-100

Release Date: 02/07/15

Air Jordan 1 Low OG “Bred”

Style Code: 705329-001

Release Date: 02/14/15

Price: $140

Air Jordan 10 “Bulls Over Broadway”

Style Code: 705178-601

Air Jordan 10 “Lady Liberty”

Style Code: 705178-045

Air Jordan 1 Low OG “White”

Style Code: 705329-100

Release Date: 02/28/15

Price: $140

Jordan Dub Zero

Style Code: 705413-100

Release Date: 02/28/15

Air Jordan 7 “Marvin the Martian”

Style Code: 705350-007

Release Date: 03/07/15

Air Jordan 4

Style Code: 705330-330

Release Date: 03/07/15

Air Jordan 20 Retro

Style Code: 310455-002

Release Date: 03/14/15

Air Jordan 10 “Double Nickel”

Style Code: 310805-102

Release Date: 03/28/15

Air Jordan 5 Retro White/Metallic Silver-Black

Style Code: 136027-130

Release Date: April 4, 2015

Price:$190.00

Air Jordan 4 “Teal”

Color: TBD

Style Code: TBD

Release Date: Spring 2015

Air Jordan 4 “Laser”

Color: TBD

Style Code: TBD

Release Date: Spring 2015

Air Jordan 5 Retro Midnight Navy/Turquoise Blue-White

Style Code: 136027-405

Release Date: May 2, 2015

Price: $190.00

Air Jordan 7 Retro White/Light Silver-True Red

Style Code: 304775-125

Release Date: May 16 2015

Air Jordan 11 Retro Low Black/Varsity Red-White

Style Code: 528895-012

Release Date: May 23, 2015

Price: $170

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG White/Varsity Red-Black
Style Code: 555088-101
Release Date: May 30, 2015

Price: $160

Air Jordan 11 Retro Low Grey Mist/White-Midnight Navy

Style Code: 528895-007

Release Date: June 1, 2015

View media item 1304766
Air Jordan 5 Retro White/Infrared 23-Light Poison Green-Black
Style Code: 136027-115

Release Date: June 6, 2015

Air Jordan 13 Retro Low Black/Metallic Gold-University Red-White

Style Code: 310810-027

Release Date: June 13, 2015

Air Jordan 11 Retro Low Girls White/White-Citrus

Style Code: 580521-139

Release Date: June 20, 2015

Price: $120

RETRO 7

Style  Code: 304775-034

Price: $189.99

JORDAN 16 RETRO

Style Code: 683075-107

RETRO 6 LOW

Style Code: 304401-123

Price:  $174.99
I believe those 7's are going to be a black based color way. 7's whose last 3 digits in the style code that start with a 0 usually are. Maybe the Bordeaux's, Chambrays or Raptors. I would to see them both be done again, CORRECTLY 

*Sorry for the long list again*

Last edited:
There are a few retro plus Js that can't be denied. Olympic 6 and Toro 4 come to mind. Most are misses though IMO.

Will these be released in gs sizes

Depends on the pair, but most will.

Am I the only who could care less about these retro+ remastered colorways? Why hasn't there been any pictures of the any OG 1s, 7s, or 4s? If the White Cement and Black Cement 4s are to release I want to see the pics of those; especially if they are to have the 'Nike Air' on the back.  

The reason there aren't any pictures of these is because they're completely unsubstantiated rumors from last summer that people are clinging to for dear life.

Besides, you can damn near use your imagination based on the fact that the IV mold pretty much hasn't changed at all. Take the last retro of each, assume Jordan Brand would be a bit less scumbag-like about the materials (durabuck and soft leather), adjust colors on the White Cement since the Oreos seem to more or less be the right color, and slap a Nike Air on the heel along with an extra $30 (if you're lucky) on the price tag. In short: they'll be meh at best (in my opinion) since they still won't look like the original or first retro but people will eat them right up. As usual.

For the I's, just imagine Chicago colors on the Fragments or Lasers.

Hares and Bordeauxes would be a bit harder to envision based on the French Blues, but we'll see those (at least the Hares) soon enough anyway.

I just wanna see the chicagos already but the hype on those is gonna be :x

not looking forward to that release.

aside from that and Chicago X's. Nothing else excites or entertains me.

oh and bred 1 lows of course :smile:

Another thing I'm wondering is if Jordans will still be "remastered" in 2016? If not, then the prices should go back to normal.

Unless of course JB tries to pull a fast one. I'll hate to see the price tag of next year's XI's as well.

Another thing I'm wondering is if Jordans will still be "remastered" in 2016? If not, then the prices should go back to normal. Unless of course JB tries to pull a fast one. I'll hate to see the price tag of next year's XI's as well.

New pricing isn't going anywhere but up, so the product might as well be of "Remastered" quality.
Let's be honest, AJ retros would still sell out if the materials stayed as they are now and the price point jumped 15%.
At least Nike is throwing us a bone with the slight up tilt of premium materials.
:nerd:

Another thing I'm wondering is if Jordans will still be "remastered" in 2016? If not, then the prices should go back to normal.

Unless of course JB tries to pull a fast one. I'll hate to see the price tag of next year's XI's as well.

not sure if srs...

once prices go up, they arent coming back down :lol:

i can bet the house on that.

Another thing I'm wondering is if Jordans will still be "remastered" in 2016? If not, then the prices should go back to normal. Unless of course JB tries to pull a fast one. I'll hate to see the price tag of next year's XI's as well.
New pricing isn't going anywhere but up, so the product might as well be of "Remastered" quality.
Let's be honest, AJ retros would still sell out if the materials stayed as they are now and the price point jumped 15%.
At least Nike is throwing us a bone with the slight up tilt of premium materials.
nerd.gif

not sure if srs...

once prices go up, they arent coming back down
laugh.gif

i can bet the house on that.
I guess we're all going to hell, along with these prices then.

Seems like a smart move on JB's part to come up with such a convincing excuse....
mean.gif

What's back to normal? 

I just wanna see the chicagos already but the hype on those is gonna be
sick.gif

not looking forward to that release.

aside from that and Chicago X's. Nothing else excites or entertains me.

oh and bred 1 lows of course
smile.gif
I don't know, you have 5's, Hare 7's and 11's dropping that same month (based on Sole Collectors release calender).  That's a blessing right there.

I don't know, you have 5's, Hare 7's and 11's dropping that same month (based on Sole Collectors release calender).  That's a blessing right there.
Yeah, but you got that NAYKEE AYYEER on the tongue, so mostly people who are fiending for NA 1's would gobble them up.

I'll wait for those though.

Borderline retired from JB, but I need a fresh pair of Hares.
Other than that, it's whatever.
nerd.gif
I will retire once they release my favorite Jays in the way I like. They messed up the Bordeauxs/Raptors in 2011 and the 4s in 2012. If they get it right and give me the aquas in 2016 I will be done!!!!!!!!!!(Unitl they re-release the metallic 5's and Black/Infra 6's in their true form)

Maybe I haven't looked back far enough, but is JB continuing next year with the year of the 7, then 8, then 9?

Borderline retired from JB, but I need a fresh pair of Hares.

Other than that, it's whatever.

I will retire once they release my favorite Jays in the way I like. They messed up the Bordeauxs/Raptors in 2011 and the 4s in 2012. If they get it right and give me the aquas in 2016 I will be done!!!!!!!!!!(Unitl they re-release the metallic 5's and Black/Infra 6's in their true form)

What about the Bordeauxs was messed up? I know the green was a different shade but Messed up? I thought they were pretty solid.

Last edited:
Borderline retired from JB, but I need a fresh pair of Hares. Other than that, it's whatever.

Wore those Bordeauxs today actually.
If JB ever gets the 2 right, I'm all in.

Back
Top Bottom