Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

u guys are still going to buy JB so please stop hyping the T-SHIRT b4 it's on ebay for $500. JB is still the best thing out with all this fake hype.....buy it or don't buy it.
TEAM STOPHATINGONGENTRY "founder est. 042206"

Quote:
I feel sad for dudes like 160.... bet 10 bucks he would sell fakes or would wear them..
You can bet you life I would never wear or sell fake shoes.
Quote:
You should read his posts on HT, dude is racist also.........
:b
tongue.gif

JORDAN RETRO 5+ SIZE 8.5 WHITE/SLIVER $315.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

WHAT IF ....
JB is giving the FAKE industry a big F you with that shirt notice the change from NIKE AIR to a jumpman GET IT

Naw they just F'ed themselves

[/b]​

Quote:
boy u ain't playing with that one...yo i called a outlet and they was like "how'd you find out about this sweater, your da 50th person to call about it today..are you from niketalk?"

But hey...I'm glad I could help. It's never about the money and I could care less about getting paid as some people foolishly believe. Glad you were able to get one.

I really hope some of you understand how ridiculous it sounds to believe that because of an online personality there are extra benefits that come along with posting info. I really hope you deep down think I can walk into a store and just be like, "Oh yeah, I'm B1LLY HOYLE from NT, you know...from the JB Forum. I dropped info on Mili IV's and Pacific VII's, among others," and then except to be handed gear and/or cash. Straight up, nobody here receives any special benefits and they could care less, it's personally a matter of letting you guys know what's up sometimes if I know something. That's how OG Ekin was with the wallet breakers, and I'd hope you can simply understand that. Check the 'Other Brands' forum, there's meaningful and worthwhile discussions going on about the state of other companies over there, and people are putting down thoughts for free. Everything I've gotten I've earned up to this point...nothing was handed over in exchange for some conspiracy guerilla marketing.

It's always been about the love for me...I'd just hope respect was the same reason everyone else was here.

Quote:
how ridiculous it sounds to believe that because of an online personality there are extra benefits that come along with posting info

C'mon, Billy. Do you take me for a moron?

"You" don't get the hook-ups because "you" are an on-line personality; It is the hook-ups that make "you" an on-line personality. What I am saying is that Nike/JB knows what they are doing by giving the stuff to "you."

And saying I think "you" walk into a store and say "I'm Billy Hoyle for NT" and they give you free stuff is insulting. I'm not saying "you" get stuff from the mall....its straight from Nike/JB.

"You" is quoted above as I mean all the people here that get stuff/info from JB and drop it here.

lay off the flip and billy. If they are getting hook ups and hyping the shoes is that a Theses guys always let me know about the new relases before any of my friends.
Even the ones that work at shoes stores. Anyways everybody
on this board would do the same thing and if JB gave them samples and had inside info about the JB realeses and new ideas.

Hey JB if you need a new rep who does not care about change and new ideas good or bad Holla at ya boy. ill rep yo brand all day
every day. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[email protected]

That shirt is ugly as hell anyway :x
sick.gif

I see reading comprehension is at an all time low here. Dudes will flip anything thats said here, lol.

Jesus.

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

CAN YOU SAY FAIR-WEATHER?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and compare this fake issue to the STEROID issue in baseball. Like most of you I started collecting nike shoes in general, because of MJ. Yeah it started off with the Jay's but it progressed on to their other products. Nike/JB have supplied me with the ammunition for my hobby that I love, and the hobby that I hate to see tarnished by this BS fake stuff. However, I'm not just going to give up my hobby of collecting just because of this "era". Same thing with baseball. Obviously on a different scale, but it's the same. Baseball has gone through a lot of changes, and is now ending that whole chapter of the steroid thing. Did they lose some long time fans? Sure they did, but the technology and medicine was ahead of its time. I think is the same with these shoes and purses issue. They outsource all of these jobs to these foreign countries to make the products. Thinking that they are getting a deal and saving loot on cheap labor. In turn these same vendors are sticking it to NIke/JB by making their just money on the side. They are not stupid! Unless they make an effort, and I mean a really conscious effort to put a hault to this, it will never change and will get worse. Again, to just give up on an investment like collecting and Nike/JB, is weak. It sucks bad, but we need to work together to educate the younger guys on here of what is a classic shoe, the importance of quality and not quanity, and weed out the cats who accept fakes. It's up to us

Dang. How could someone miss this.

I know this is embarassing for JB.

And who was the person who is taking a picture of fakes and using that for his photo inspiration? Obviously, doesn't know much about shoes.

This sucks.

Wow. This is crazy; fool's are getting heated. Anyway, I checked the false date on my DMP, and have seen the pic for this fake t. Anyone have pics of the faulty 3's in the ad for those of us who haven't seen it yet?

i just spent about 45 minutes reading this post.

Quote:
I'm also still waiting for my commision check after single-handedly selling out the entire outlet stock of $30 Nike Full-Zips.

ill give you dat. boy, u must feel good :tongue:
reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike
i copied lilwang05 lol

Quote:
Doesn't SOMEONE on this board have a legit connect in the news industry? There's more than enough here to write a decent story. ANYONE? This is New York Times worthy material here. A compnay putting fakes of its product in an ad AND on its shirts???????

I was thinking the same thing, someone somewhere would run this story, its hilarious and no one can resist embarressing huge corporations.

Anyway, I agree with HOV's reasoning about the perks JB offers to BHoyle and maybe some others. I got love for most everyone on this board, but I mean you gotta wonder sometimes about certain people being moles for NIKE. I'll even admit that I think most heads like i.e. babyj have good intentions but maybe some others are only & stricktly to help NIKE get paid and manipulate us.
Im still done with JB I'm not hyping promoting and craving this crap no more. They dont pay me, they dont do nothing 4 me but take my dough and they cant even get dates right on a DMP.

My homeboy got hospitalized for that pack when we got robbed uptown, I gave up my loot and cell, but he tried to run got pistol whipped and it took his bottom eyelid off, he didnt get a pack that night, he left in the ambulance, the other heads we were wit just gave up they dough, and as a result couldnt cop packs that night either, the cops rounded heads up and took us to the precient, tryin to figure out who was in on it if anyone and get us to canvas the block for them, i was like yo they are gone our stuf is gone im leaving, but ill be damned if I went through this BS and I dont have a pack. I cabbed it back to my apt, got a credit card, woke up my homegirl in the building dragged her out and went right back to the spot and copped my 2 DMP's wit her help, the line was now real short cause most kids that were camping had no more dough and left dejected after cats pulled a Tech-9 out.
Thats love,
proofreading something is real simple & the standard thing to do you learn it in 4th grade, taking a decent picture of the IV not hard, they could give a rats @#%$ about us. Its a slap in the face to diehards collectors who dont have the dough to cop at rape prices who actually have to battle, research and do all the BS we all do for these releases. Thats why I get so mad. There is no point to it anymore.
I feel better now.

I don't know Billy Hoyle personally. But I WILL say that I see him post in a couple of the other forums (sports for sure, music and/or general as well) and he seems like "one of us". If he's a mole/spy/JB endorsed on line personality, then he surely does a good job of blending in.

Anyway, as someone else stated, even if he IS getting some perks from Nike, he (or the others) shouldn't be blamed for the REAL issue here. Which is that Nike seems to be embracing fake products more and more. That's crazy B. I mean, retro quality sucks. Fakes are now sold at some chain stores that used to be highly reputable. And now we have THIS??
What's the point in buying the real deal if the actual company is supporting fakes of their own products???

edit: To the dude above, I feel your pain b. Sorry to hear about that. I can see why you'd be extra ticked off.
Out

im glad to see people seeing through the BS FINALLY ... i had to change s/n's on here because i wasnt "SO DISGUSTED WITH FAKES" like everyone else was ... I wish i didnt delete that account

Quote:
It is the hook-ups that make "you" an on-line personality.

Incorrect. Like I've said before I get nothing in advance, or at any point in time.

And if you've been paying attention you'd know I absolutely hate the leather wings/non-parallel mesh on the IV retros, the horrid Dub Zero (hey, they sold somehow i guess), and the oversaturation of what once was a special thing, the Air Jordan. Also, I still can't believe a $300 pack was release just weeks before the launch of the annual flagship product.

Quote:
Anyone have pics of the faulty 3's in the ad for those of us who haven't seen it yet?

wi7mkw.jpg

That shirt is nasty...i mean we've all seen that pic of the fakes, and to see it on a JB shirt is unbelievable. There is no excuse for this one....shame on you JB....
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom