Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

Now that I really look at it, if the shoes are legit or not the shirt is still ugly. I don't know, maybe the fakes on it just ruined it for me. :\
ohwell.gif

New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

^^^^^
live in Pickering, Ontario? selling your Jordans? ezmail me, i might buy (depends on condition, which jordans and price) (sz 9.5 - 10.5)

Quote:
JB is so gone after air jordan XXIII

I wouldn't be so sure on that.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson

Even though the thread has slowed down there were a lot of good points and ideas when it first started out with people giving their own insight and all.
New Jersey Nets

Quote:
why is this still here? and does it really need a sticky?

This thread needed to be stickied to show JB that customers will not tolerate everything that they throw out for retail
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Fakes, they just hurt my feelings when I see them..Like how can you put those on your feet? Thats the main reason I'm not as hype for any new Jordan releases. I just like the Og colorways that come out...Other than that who really cares anymore whats then next Jay to drop...and the reason AZKI>JB.
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Actually, we sent them back to Nike last week. If any stores still have that shirt, it's because people there are lazy or don't care.

Quote:
BUT...what you guys MUST remember is just because you work for JB does not mean that you are a sneakerhead..

I understand that not everyone who works at JB is a sneakerhead, but that doesn't excuse JB's staff for not knowing their own products and making an error of this magnitude. I work in the insurance field, and while I don't consider myself to be a "insurancehead", I better darn well make sure that I know how to do my job.

Back
Top Bottom