Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

. . . . .

"So much on my mind I just can't recline. Blastin' holes in the night til' she bled sunshine. Breathe in , inhale vapors from deep stars of shine. Breathe out, weed smoke retrace the skyline."

:lol:
laugh.gif
why do ya'll get so worked up about this. You know they don't care about anything but taking your money.

Who's the designer esponible for this? First the fake 3's in that melo ad now a full blown ready to order fake inspired t-shirt!
[/b]
Click HERE
Who got Red Suede in a 9.5 for sale? Holla​

Actually, its not the fake that was blurred out, but theres a shadow there

FAKE4.jpg

Air%20Jordan%20Retro%20IV-%20RJ-401.jpg

notice the shadow? it can result in a blur

This probably only my second post and a few weeks late.

However, I actually like the fake shirt. Please calm down and read on.

The idea that they are taking a shoe produced illegally(unathorized)

and putting it on a shirt for profit is genius IF(IF IF IF) that would have

been done intentionally. More than like some half a** designer fired up

the photoshop and googled AJ IV and thats what

popped up.

The shirts were RTV'd from the Finishline I work at like last week...apparently JB or Nike called them back in...

I'm not quite sure what RTV stands for, but its basically when the store ships the product back to the vendor...maybe it stands for "Return To Vendor" ?? But no Finishline carries the shirt anymore...

Quote:
Shirt is real. They were released by Nike. Nike noticed the mistake and sent out a recall on the shirts. . All finishlines received an e-mail from Nike telling them to not sell any more of the shirts. They will be returned to Nike. This is a FACT!

hope so.
SMH at JB
I'm just joking.
Go get banned.

^Yea they are being collected back.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

yea they are, I can't believe they have fake shirts :smh:
nono.gif

We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

I have flint VII's size 10.5
get at me!

I picked up the Pure$ from Champs for $100 with my military discount. I also got another pair of Pure$, Black Cats, and 8 pairs of Tours. I also helped a guy out with a pair of Pure$ for only $100 as well.
I was offered $300 out the door for my 10.5 tours, I didn't do it, the store owner told me to ask for $400, but I just left.

View my ebay auctions for some legitness here

search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdunkinloQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

Back
Top Bottom